Wholesale Tradelines / financial services

1 13245 Atlantic Blvd, 4-307, Jacksonville, Fl, United States Review updated:

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at a discounted rate of 119 in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. Thats all he said. The next month I got charged 239$. When I called they refused to refund insisting I was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. They charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to my credit card. Oh and I had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me of.

De
Mar 16, 2019

Comments

• Ce
      19th of Mar, 2019

Although the representatives at the wholesaletradelines.com are nice and friendly, but they fail to provide all the details. The representative was in a hurry to finalize the deal and thus did not mention about the initiation fee. This attitude somehow amazed me, it need to be improved.

• Te
      20th of Mar, 2019

They scare you by telling you that your credit card can get damage in order to sell their services. Unprofessional work done by them. No return and they charge hefty interest for nothing. Zero recommendation.

21st of Mar, 2019

Honestly I don't know where to start with. I had a very frustrating experience with this non-responsive company that seems to do nothing but be intent on ruining time and wasting money. First they try to scare you that someone could damage your credit card information as well.
    Then they sell you their service.
    They will steal your identity I have made a complaint already to Authorities and they are investigating about this company.
    All they do is false advertising of their services and claim what they really can not do.

• Ga
      21st of Mar, 2019

"I was looking for a personal funding company that can get me a $250K-$300K and my friend told me to try Wholesale Tradelines. They did not helped me and funded me. All staff are so rude and not trying to help. Worst services ever, not going to recommend this to anyone. They will ask you to pay $1999 for their service fee so they can help you get funded. And once you pay them the amount they will start ignoring you. Stay away from scammers. They will make false promises and commit unrealistically. And now they have stopped responding to my calls and Emails. I am surely gonna complaint about them to authorities."

• Ho
      22nd of Mar, 2019

My father’s company was going through an impressive merger and he needed staff for his expanding business. I recommended him to deal with Wholesale Tradelines. But he was so unhappy by their service. He needed the staff immediately to set things to work. But the company processed everything so sluggishly.

• Ti
      11th of Apr, 2019

I had a very bad experience with this non-responsive company that seems to do nothing but be intent on ruining time and wasting money. There staff isn't cooperative and they aren't professional at all. They just wasted my time nothing else!

• Mi
      11th of Apr, 2019

Wholesale Tradelines representatives are nice and friendly, but they fail to provide all the details. The representative was in a hurry to finalize the deal and thus did not mention about the initiation fee. This attitude somehow amazed me, it needs to be improved.

• Je
      12th of Apr, 2019

I was scammed scammed scammed now they are threatening to place reports on me. Someone tell me how can I get help I’m a disabled I’ve contacted my boss and I plan in taking any necessary actions against them they are FRAUD

• Ha
      17th of Apr, 2019

I paid $3, 999 for a their package and they admitted they couldn't fulfill it but refused a refund. They call from a Florida number, but based in another country. BUYER BEWARE! Do your due diligence and look beyond the first page of Google.

• Is
      12 hrs 14 mins ago

We spent thousands of dollars with them, They are incompetent, do not speak English and they are a big fraud. They did not post tradelines as guaranteed on the front page of their website. Their support team do not communicate with each other. They got us locked out of our credit monitoring services, lost our passwords. They did not post tradelines as agreed upon, they offered us much lower tradelines after the ones we paid for were not posted.