Wholesale Shelf Corporationsscammer con artist

K Review updated:

This company asked for my credit card information for the freebies of the shelf corporation I purchased and in the end I realized that they are all charging monthly. Avoid dealing with this people, they will be calling you often when you have not paid them yet your hard earned money but will not communicate anymore when you will have problems. They are also called ezunsecured but they have changed name because theyv'e been exposed by someone.

Mar 23, 2015

I understand where you are coming from, and due to your comment, it will make me a lot more cautious when dealing with this or any other company. First, it has enlightened me to the fact that any company offering free, always know that nothing is free. Someone has to pay the cost. Therefore, if they sign you up for a supposed free service, or free to start, or trial period, then always read the fine print of the contact company, as well as the fine print of the end supplier company. Also, if you got what you asked for, which was the corp and the setup, then that's good. Sorry to hear that your card was charged for extras that you did not know about, but again, if it is a credit card, you can always get a refund by dealing directly with the company that charged the card, or directly with your credit card company. Also, it will teach us all to always read the fine rpint. I would not keep calling a company that wrongfully charged my card and expect them to help me. My forward contact would be with my credit card issuer. Bottom line, sorry for you troubles, but thank you for posting your experience. This will definitely help me, and hopefully help many others, to make wise choices in regards to a search for a corp and corp services.

• E
      Apr 06, 2015

I am sorry guys but it is definitely hard to believe what you have to say. First of all, ssims is right when she mentioned that you should first contact your credit card issuer if this really occurred. While most of her statements are true, i still have to disagree with what you have shared about the company. I bought a credit - ready aged company from wholesaleshelfcorporations.com and they delivered it after 24 hours along with documents and even a functioning website. While freebies are really what people are looking for, i bought an aged corporation because of the guarantees and insurance policy they offer. The company never charged me for this during the subsequent month. I have to disagree since my first hand experience with them is fantastic. Another reason why i don't believe you is because you have provided wrong data about wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. The company is in florida and i've been in their office. The telephone number is also wrong, which is maybe the reason why they weren't able to answer your calls. Are you sure you dealt with wholesaleshelfcorporations.com?You might have confused this with another company. Just saying xd

May 10, 2016

They are they worst scammers out there specially The ### Marcio Andrade the owner and founder of all this scams!!!
    Here is all this scamming websites BEWARE!!!

www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com
    www.toptradelines.com
    www.fastunsecured.com
    www.inquirybusters.com
    www.deletionexpert.com

@Jose Jones Yes. This is correct. They scammed me $8k, too. It has been
    6 months now. They are FRAUD based on my experience, and doccuments.
    Do NOT trust them. They scammed me, so they can scam you, too.

Mar 27, 2019

Jun 14, 2019

@Reza shafiee Hey I want to know more!!?

@Jose Jones I want to know more

• B
      Oct 17, 2019

@Reza shafiee That scammed me out of 5k plus 3 over people out of same we need a class action lawsuit you should contact me to put these guys away specially Scott bennon he is still scamming people threw that same company let's get in that bank account I have the paperwork from ftc

Dec 29, 2016

I love how this company works to help their clients achieve their goals. It’s sad to see these negative reviews but that’s part of every company I guess whether it’s a small business or a business empire. To tell everyone reading this comment, I got free features after purchasing an aged corporation from them and the add-ons worked great for my business. And if you ask me about their funding program, I say that I got approved for huge amounts from different lenders. There are other websites online with positive reviews. Start checking them out and weigh everything said online about them. Don’t just take my word for it.

Jan 02, 2017

I am a proud customer of this company. I searched the web looking for the best company to buy aged corporations. This company is honest enough to say what can be done and what can’t be done. They are very ethical and professional which is what I like best about them. Now reading these complaints online will make you think twice. But I am saying right now that this is a company you can trust. I know because I already purchased from them. As promised, the documents were sent within 24 hours. Freebies were also given. I am now waiting to be funded. I got funded $35, 000 four weeks after I purchased an aged corporation from them. I am still waiting for the results of other applications. For me, the way they serve customers is enough to say that this is the right place to go if you are interested in purchasing aged corporation.

• V
      Jan 24, 2018

@Manuel160 What objective proof do you have to establish this claim? I'm thinking of using this company but there's a saying if you've been biten by a snake you'll fear a rope for 10 years.

Feb 16, 2019

@ValZod Hi. If I were you, I would not use this company. I paid $8k to them about 6 months ago. I did not get anything. They are just ignoring my calls and email. I am considering a lawsuit and reporting them to agencies incharge.
    Simply do not trust them.

Feb 16, 2019

@ValZod Do not use their services. They scammed me $8k. It has been 6 months and nothing happened. They just ignore my calls, texts, and emails. Douglas Filter who is incharge is simply gone. Unless he is in prison or dead, he is nowhere to be found.
    If I were you, I would not spend time and money with this company.
    I seriously think the good reviews you see are either fake or paid reviews. I really have a bad experience with them.

Mar 27, 2019

@Reza shafiee Hi everyone. I finally got my case resolved with this company, Wholesale Shelf Corporations. I have been trying to remove my comments & reviews from this site. However, the admin for this site has declined my multiple requests. This is NOT acceptable. I hope my comments and reviews get removed soon because I have NO problem with this company anymore. I hope you get your results soon.

Mar 28, 2019

@Reza shafiee @Reza shafiee Hi everyone. I finally got my case solved by Wholesale Shelf Corporations. I have been trying to remove my comments and reviews on this site. However, they have declined my requests so far, which is NOT acceptable. I have NO more issues with this company.

@Reza shafiee Hi I want to know more

Apr 22, 2018

While Grand Teton Professionals and Wholesale Shelf Corporations is also sending this via private messages our team would like to add a public response as well to these claims.

Wholesale Shelf Corporations and Grand Teton Professionals is dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner which is why the majority of our Shelf Corporation orders are completed within the same day that they are ordered and include numerous additional factors and features that financial institutions look for when considering a business for funding.

The details in the statements above do not sound like our team at all therefore our team would like to further look into these experiences however, we need additional information so that we can appropriately identify the reviewers as clients.

Our goal is to provide all of our clients with excellence in customer service and if for some reason you are not satisfied with your experience with us please feel free to reach out and call us at [protected] and ask for our escalations team or additionally you can reach out to us via email at [protected]@GrandTetonProfessionals.com.

We look forward to remedying these matters as soon as possible with the cooperation of the reviewers.

The Wholesale Shelf Corporations and Grand Teton Professionals Escalations Team
    [protected]
    [protected]@GrandTetonProfessionals.com

Feb 16, 2019

@Grand Teton Professionals Based on my experience, all of these companies are FRAUD.
    Where is my $8k?
    You people are running away from me. No returns of my phone calls. No replies to my emails. If it is NOT a scam, what is?
    Where is Douglas Filter? Is he dead? Is he in prison? If not, then, why is he running away?
    I have a plan to introduce you to the whole country as scammers. I will add my experience to my writings as well.

Nov 06, 2018

I have purchased a 2 years shelf corporation from this company 2 and half months ago for $8, 000 . They promissed to give me $500, 000 in a few weeks. Unfortunately, after all this time, they not only did not do anything, but I hardly can get a hold of them on the phone, text, or email. I called them many many times to speak to the person incharge. They do not say who is incharge. They just take messages.The customer service is one of a kind! Horrible! Basically, they do not return calls most of the time, they do not return to text for a few days sometimes. I do not really know if they are scammers. So far, I have invested thousands of dollars in expenses with all the reciepts and doccuments besides the $8, 000 I had given them 2 and half months ago. The peoffessional ones just do a great job in convincing people to pay them. Right after that, they do not do the job ontime or correctly. More importantly, they have not finished the job. I just spent so much money which I really do not know if they are real.
    I am very very dis appointed at them.
    I have a plan to write reviews on different websites til I can get their undivided attention.
    I have a plan to report them to BBB and any other agencies in charge to eigther get my case resolved as soon as possible or to prevent other people to get ripped off from this company. By the way, they do have several different sister companies as they say as well. I will report them one by one. I am going to take all the legal actions possible against them.
    I really do not want to give them even one star.

@Reza shafiee I want to know more.. they asking 5000$

Feb 16, 2019

I had a very small business and needed to expand it. I was struggling to expand on my own but was not able to do that. Then my uncle recommended me Wholesale Shelf Corporations who not only helped me get an aged corporation but also helped me to get the funding of $70, 000 to expand my business in a short span of time.

Feb 16, 2019

@Mary Vila Good to hear you got results from them. This company simply scammed me $8k. It has been 6 months and they are ignoring my calls, and emails. Douglas Filter who is incharge there is simply disappeared.
    In my opinion and based on my experience and my documents, they scammed me and maybe many others.
    I simply do NOT recommend them to anyone.

Feb 16, 2019

Credit repair always appeared to me as a very challenging and costly experience. The perception remained in my mind until I contacted WholeSaleShelfCorporations. The company wiped off all my doubts that I had about working with an online credit repair company. Besides, their method of giving me an aged corporation proved to be very effective in repairing my credit. All of a sudden, I gained an attractive credit position and my credit profile got stronger. Since then, I have been enjoying looking good to the lenders and being able to qualify for the best funding from the lenders with highest potential and reputation.

• N
      Feb 17, 2019

Scott from wsc has been doing my taxes for nearly 3 years. He is always professional and takes the time to explain things to me in a way that I can understand. Last year I tried starting a business and Scott was one of the first people I consulted. He walked me through the process of what to file to get my business off the ground. He continued to work with me whenever I had questions about certain types of expenses, and would proactively remind me of upcoming deadlines.Scott suggested me to get a 2 years old shelf Corp and that will be a solution for me to start a new business. He was an invaluable resource to me.

Scott works hard to make things easiest for you as a customer. We have built a great working relationship over the years. I have recommended him to friends and colleagues for personal and business taxes or starting a new Business, and will continue to do so in the future.

Feb 18, 2019

Thanks to the help of Wholesale Shelf Corporation that I could think of expanding my business, otherwise it was a nearly impossible event for me. The company provided me the best aged corporations which made me start my operations beyond my current state.When you acquire an aged corporation from the Wholesale Shelf Corporation, the deal gives you an attractive credit profile immediately. The aged corps are already two years old. They make you qualify for the funding without having to wait for another couple of years. I also happened to gain higher market reputation too, only because of them.

Feb 18, 2019

James from Wholesale Shelf Corporations has been my constant support ever since I made a decision of starting up my own cheese factory. He not only helped me getting $85000 funds but also gave me remarkable pieces of advice. I’d highly recommend working with Grand Teton Professionals.

• D
      Feb 19, 2019

I have a small bakery shop which is known for the amazing cookies I bake. Being satisfied by the growth of this business, I wanted to open a new branch at a better location in the city. For that I needed funding but my business wasn't old enough to get funds. One of my regular customers told me about aged corporations that Wholesale Shelf Corporations provide. Long story cut short, with the help of them I was able to open the new branch in just 3 months. Amazing right?

• T
      Feb 21, 2019

I was having a serious setback in my business back in 2017... Almost got bankrupt. I needed money so badly for my survival but no bank or company was willing to lend me any amount. At that moment of despair, Wholesale Shelf Corporations appeared no less than an angel for me and took care of all my affairs. You won’t believe but within no time, I was able to get loans and stabilized my business.

Feb 21, 2019

When I first heard about Wholesale Shelf Corporations, I was reluctant to trust them. But then the way Raza from Wholesale Shelf Corporations dealt with my issues, all my doubts vanished. He was convincing enough to make me trust them and it was worth it. I got the loan pretty soon.

Feb 21, 2019

To establish a business on your own needs a lot of time and money. I was much worried but had to do something for my earning. At that time, my friend recommended me to contact Wholesale Shelf Corporation and I followed his instructions I am so super amazed and worried at the same time. But The staff not only helped me attaining the funding but also gave me a complete guide that could be followed afterwards. I got the funding in just 2 weeks that helped me open up my business and I started operating it within next 24 hours.

Feb 21, 2019

Today I owe success in my business to Wholesale Shelf Corporations. Had it not been for their constant support I could achieve nothing. I got their 3 year old shelf corporation to get immediate funding of $120000 from different lenders. Their aged corporation helped me improving my credit score. I’d highly recommend them because of the professionalism they depict at each step.

Feb 21, 2019

After opening a shop of hardware accessories I realized that my shop and business needs more investment in order to increase the sale. But unfortunately, I did not have the funds to do so. I wanted to expand my business to a larger level but failed because of the much-needed money. A friend who experienced using WholeSaleShelfCorporations suggested me to buy a Old Aged Corporation and that will resolve all my issues. I followed his instructions and yes it helped me receive loans from three different lenders with a total of 250k to expand my business. It helped me brighten up my business to extreme levels. I highly recommend it specially to those who are going through business issues because of insufficient balance.

Feb 22, 2019

I had struggled real hard to open a story of my own but I never had enough money to do so. One of my family member advised me to sign up for Wholesale Shelf Corporation. He told me that this company can help you get loans easily to start up your own business. I did not believe him but decided to give it a try. I signed up for the aged corporation and purchased a 3 year old Corporation. They helped me gain a handsome amount of loan from a total of 4 lenders through their sister company Corporate Cash Credit. In result to which I was able to start my own business which is slowly progressing. They are like a friend in need. I highly recommend them.

• W
      Feb 22, 2019

I was facing ups and downs in the early phase of my own business. I had no idea what to do. A friend suggested to consult Grand Teton Professionals. At first I was reluctant but then the way Robert from Wholesale Shelf Corporations dealt with my issues and suggested me to buy an aged corporation, was really comforting. With his help I was able to sort out everything.

Feb 22, 2019

I needed machinery for my newly launched business of cement manufacturing but I was running out of funds. I had heard alot about the whole sale shelf corporation so I contacted them hoping that they would help. They were so helpful that they managed to get me the loans I needed. They saved my business and restored my faith in them. They are the best at what they do. Absolutely recommendable

Feb 24, 2019

I opened my own store of electronics but it needed more investment and new devices for the customers. But I did not have any money to buy new gadgets. My brother who also owns a business of his own advised me to try and sign up for whole sale Shelf Corporation. He assured me that I will get the loan I need. Luckily they solved all my problems. I was able to get 78k dollars in Funds from Citi Bank and Alaska Airlines Business Card. They deserve to be the best. I highly recommend whole sale shelf corporations to everyone.

• A
      Feb 26, 2019

My shop was about to be closed forever as I had not paid the 6 months rent because the business was not prospering. I did not know what to do and thought that I might lose my barber shop forever because my business was not 02 years old. A friend told me about whole sale shelf corporation company. He told me to try it and get an aged Shelf Corporation and that will solve my problem and I will be able to get some funds. I signed up for it and unbelievably all my problems were solved. I was able to get 60k dollars from different lenders all because of them. My future is now saved because of whole sale shelf corporation. I highly recommend them. I got my Articles of Incorporation's, Tax ID and Public listing within few weeks.

Feb 26, 2019

I needed to start a business of my own but it seemed impossible because of my financial condition. I needed money to initiate my small business but I did not know how to generate the money. A friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and suggested me to buy a 2 Year Old Corporation. I signed up for it and took their help. They not only dealt my situation with care and seriousness but also helped me gain loans from 4 different Creditors. Because of them I was able to open my own little book store. They are amazing.

Mar 02, 2019

I was tired of sitting home and writing. I wanted to open a book club of my own but was obviously short of money. My father advised me to try wholesale shelf corporations. I searched about them a bit and signed up for them. They helped me get the loans I need from different lenders. Also they are very understanding and time saving.

Mar 03, 2019

If you want to save time and save yourself from the hassle that bank puts you through, wholesale shelf corporations is the right company for you. They helped me get loans from different lenders and with that I was able to open my own show room of watches.

• E
      Mar 06, 2019

My business was facing continuous loss and was losing customers. I needed new stock and a new investment but I did not know where to get the money from. My father told me about whole sale shelf corporations. I signed up for it and let them handle and look after all my worries. They helped me to get 300, 000 dollars from 4 different lenders. My business was saved because of them. They are true professionals.

Mar 06, 2019

Whole Sale Corporations is a very convenient company to use and take help from. They manage to get you the loans you need from different lenders and are comparatively muchbetter and faster to use than banks. My personal experience was a success and I recommend this to all.

• D
      Mar 17, 2019

If you want to start your business and the bank is not being helpful, Whole sale shelf corporations is the best company for you. It totally worked for me a year back when I wanted loan to start a business of my own. The bank rejected my loan application and then I approached Whole sale shelf corporations. Robert from the support team advised me to purchase the 3 year old corporation. After the procedure started received all my documents with in 2 days and the loan I needed was granted to me in 3 months time. They helped me get $50, 000 from North side bank, Wells Fargo and Barclays.

• C
      Mar 17, 2019

My business was going through growth strategy so wanted to open a new location in the city but was out of money for that. I applied for funding from different financial institutions but was rejected as I lacked history in my credit account. I did a little research and found that Purchasing a old corporation with Credit History can resolve my issue, So I found Wholesale Shelf Corporation I signed up with them and got a Free Analysis within 24 hours, and then I got a call from Robert he answered to all of my questions and suggested me to buy a 3 Years old Corporation.I did that and after almost 16 hours I got my Article of Incorporation's and other documents. The next step was to apply for funding so I was referred to CorporateCashCredit.com I signed up there without paying anything upfront and YES I got approval for $176, 000 in Unsecured funding .The best part of their service is that they do a free analysis of your business and suggest you one of the best corporation that satisfies your business needs and expectations. would highly recommend this to all the businessman having credit issues.

• C
      Mar 20, 2019

I was in dire need of loans to make an investment for my dying business. I needed to buy heavy stock for my shop but i was lacking funds. Going to the bank got me no help instead they put me through long procedures. I signed up for whole sale shelf corporations a company i had heard about alot. I heard about their exclusive services so i thought why not to give them a try. They did not take long at all to prepare my documents and helped me get the loans i needed. I highly recommend them.

Mar 22, 2019

Whole sale Shelf corporations helped me get the loans i needed from 4 different banks.I received around 45k dollars for my business which was on the verge of collapsing. Whole sale shelf corporations saved my business.

Mar 23, 2019

Whole sale shelf corporations helped me when i had no hope. I needed money to start a business but could not arrange the desired amount. They helped me get 40k dollars from 3 different banks in 4 months. I cant believe how helpful they are by just being an online company. They seriously are the best.

• B
      Mar 25, 2019

The whole sale shelf corporations helped me get 50k dollars from 4 different banks. I needed immediate funds for my dying business. When the bank rejected my loan application I approached the whole sale self corporations.My documents were delivered to me with in 48 hours and with in 4 months. I was able to receive 50k dollars from the bank of America, American express, Indigo and Faro.

Mar 26, 2019

My business was dying and i needed to make an investment as soon as possible. my business was not 2 years old so I could not get the loan from bank. My friend told me about whole sale shelf corporations and how they help in getting loans. With their help I was able to get 50k dollars for my business.

• T
      Mar 28, 2019

I am so happy I found the whole sale shelf corporations. I really needed money to start a business. I came to know about the whole sale shelf corporations through a friend. I signed up and talked to the support team. They were high helpful and understanding. They helped me get the loans I needed from different banks.

• L
      Apr 04, 2019

My business was going down the drain as I did not make the investment I was supposed to. But due to lack of enough funds I had no other option. My friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and their exclusive less expensive services regarding the funds and loans. I visited their site and talked to the support team. They helped me decide and make the right move. I purchased a 3 year old corporation and let them do the work. With in next 48 hours I received my documents and letter of in-competance. In next 5 months I received 50k dollars from 5 different banks. Now wasn't that amazing. I am not their client only but a fan too.

• H
      May 16, 2019

THIS IS THE WORST COMP[ANY YOU CAN EVER DEAL WITH BECAUSE NO ONE RETURNS YOUR CALL NO ONE HELPS YOU
    IN THE 45 DAYS PROMISED. THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF LOTS OF MONEY 7000 DOLLARS TO BUY AN AGED COOPERATION SINCE OCTOBER 2017 AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A PENNY, ELIAS MENAS MY BROKER AT THIS TIME LIED TO ME ABOUT HOW TO GET FUNDED AND THE PROGRAM IN GENERAL. HE LATER SAID THE WHOLESHELF COOPERATION WAS A FRAUD AND LEFT ME STRANDED. MY CREDIT SCORE AT THIS TIME WAS 760. THE SOLD ME A COMPANY WITH JUST A SCORE OF 79 INSTEAD OF 80 PAC SCORE WITH ARON FORD TELLING ME TO BUY STUFF ON LIE TO STATE BUILDING THE POOR CREDIT OF THE COMPANY. I BORROWED THE MONEY FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS AND NOW MY CREDIT SCORE IS MESSED UP DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING . I PAID FOR A BROKER YET I DID NOT GET A BROKER, NO ONE RETURNS MY CALLS, NO ONE DOES NOTHING TO HELP ME GET FUNDED. I HAVE BEEN IN FINANCIAL CRISIS SINCE 2017 TILL PRESENT 2019. WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY AND I AM DONE AND GETTING READY TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET MY MONEY BACK, FOLKS PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY . THEY ARE RACIST AND ALL INDIANS AND ONLY HELP THIER OWN KIND. FULL BLOWN SCAMMERS

• H
      May 16, 2019

@Harmony Udo SORRY I MEANT TO SAY THE COMPANY CREDIT WAS 69 INSTEAD OF 80 SO THEY MAde me sign up FOR MONTHS UPON MONTHS ON PRO-CREDIT MONITORING SERVICE, NAV AND MY CREDIT CARD GOT MAXED AND MESSED STILL YET NO FUNDING

Aug 20, 2019
    Wholesale Shelf Corporations - Credit / Trade-ins / Wholesale Shelf Corporations

This company and its owners, Douglas Filter & Marcio Andrade are under investigation for fraud by the FTC. Look up Federal Trade Commission v. Grand Teton Professionals, Case No. 3:19 cv 933-VAB. They are still taking customer's monies.

Sep 17, 2019
    Wholesale Shelf Corporations - SCOTT BENON Wholesale shelf corporations

Stay away from Scott Benon, he is a liar and a con man. SCOTT new the reviews where fake.
    He is a lying sacknof [censored] BEWARE

The company is currently under investigation, they cant currently even call you or speak on the phone