Wholesale Shelf CorporationsScammer con artist

K Review updated:

This company asked for my credit card information for the freebies of the shelf corporation I purchased and in the end I realized that they are all charging monthly. Avoid dealing with this people, they will be calling you often when you have not paid them yet your hard earned money but will not communicate anymore when you will have problems. They are also called EzUnsecured but they have changed name because they've been exposed by someone.

• He
    hectorspencer Dec 08, 2020

It is a good opportunity. A reasonable price for their services and 100% success in achieving the goal. Thanks to CCC we were able to raise our paydex to 80 in a short time.

• He
    hector g spencer Dec 08, 2020

WholesaleShelfCorporation.com has a big seasoned corporation inventory. I was searching for a way to get a new loan but needed to age my business. Thanks to WholesaleShelfCorporation.com, I've gained the years without spending years.

• Al
    alan e capl Dec 07, 2020

Wholesale Shelf Corporations sold me the aged corporation that I wanted to start a business without the hustle of the paperwork. Goal achieved.

thomas y bernst Dec 06, 2020

ShelfCorpGiant.com helped me in achieving the goals of getting the funds that we deserved. The lenders didn't want to give us good credit limit nor lower their interest rates. And that made it hard for us to keep with the due payment. And all because we were a young business. Therefore, we decided to buy a shelf corporation to help us increase the age of our business and help us get the best of the credit system. ShelfCorpGiant.com sold us just what we needed.

thomas y bernst Dec 06, 2020

After searching through the internet for help to increase our paydex, I found CorporateCreditCash. They seem honest and professionals. And after been their client for a couple of months, I can say that they are good. They helped us.

• Vi
    virginia lawson Dec 06, 2020

CCC is the coach we needed for so long. We are grateful for their accurate program. It is a joy to see that our highest expectations are been surpassed.

thomas bernstein Dec 06, 2020

My interest in aged corporations started when my business got rejected for its age. Wholesaleshelfcorporation offer me a legal solution to increase my business age situation. I ended up purchasing a 3-years-old seasoned corporation. Wholesaleshelfcorporations are efficient.

• Pa
    patricia a carmichael Dec 04, 2020

With Wholesaleshelfcorporations.com experience in the aged corporations business, I had no doubt that I will find the best options out there. I was looking for extra funding and needed to seasoned my business a bit. Wholesaleshelfcorporations had provided the best choice in the wink of an eye. They made me feel reassured that this was the right move for us.

• Al
    Alberta barnett Dec 04, 2020

I found in Wholesaleshelfcorporation an excellent supplier for seasoned corporations. They offer a quality service with great support.

Marvin t Dec 03, 2020

Grand Tetons Professionals' main goal is their client's satisfaction. They work hard, and they know what to do. Great staff, capable of finding the answers and solutions that we needed. We will contact them again every time we need.

thompson p Dec 03, 2020

Grand Tetons Professionals are the best source of financial knowledge we have found so far. For their price range, they do a spectacular job finding the funds.

marvin alejos Dec 02, 2020

Wholesaleshelfcorporations.com has great corp of employees, ready to answer all our doubts and questions. We are most happy with the seasoned corporation that they recommended us to buy. They are really good.

jose thompson Dec 02, 2020

I established an Auto parts store half a year ago, It's been a pain for me to get credit lines with some of our suppliers. Mainly due to our age. But thanks to an aged corporation that I purchased from Wholesaleshelfcorporations.com that was fixed. We are more credible in front of our suppliers.

• Lo
    Louis karlson Nov 28, 2020

Wholesaleshelfcorporation.com helps anyone that needs to buy an aged corporation. They have the means to ensure your success. Thanks to them, I have increased my business age and my chances to get the kind of credit I want.

• Sh
    sherrii davis Nov 28, 2020

Wholesaleshelfcorporation.com sells shelf corporations. They offer a great inventory with a lot of options for everyone. I have to confess that I spend a lot of time searching through their inventory, a little too much. I found what I was looking for thanks to Wholesale shelf corporation.

Marvinn Nov 27, 2020

WholesaleShelfCorporation.com had a seasoned corporation that fit my need like a glove. If it wasn't for them, I would have to spend money on something that won't work for me. It's hard to explain for me due to my lack of knowledge in the field. But Wholesaleshelfcorporation's staff can assist you and address every doubt. They did for me.

ruby k white Nov 27, 2020

WholesaleShelfCorporation.com has an option for everyone. I was ready to start a new business importing PC parts from China, but it's hard to get the right funding from the beginning. Once I purchased the aged company that fits my need, I received the credit limit and rates that I was looking for.

Ruby white Nov 26, 2020

john sheltonn Nov 25, 2020

Thanks to the talented guidance of the agent of Corporate Cash Credit I was able to see my business off the ground at last. He managed to take us to a 85 Paydex score. I so happy right now.

• Sh
    shelley m mitchell Nov 15, 2020

My company was too young for lenders. They didn't take us seriously. All I wanted was that the time flies away. But I didn't have to, because of WholeSaleShelfCorporation. They provide me with a Shelf Corporation that saved my time. Now I got the funds I wanted for my company.

Rudy Washington Sep 17, 2019

Stay away from Scott Benon, he is a liar and a con man. SCOTT new the reviews where fake.
    He is a lying sacknof [censored] BEWARE

The company is currently under investigation, they cant currently even call you or speak on the phone

• Gb
    GBrke Aug 20, 2019

This company and its owners, Douglas Filter & Marcio Andrade are under investigation for fraud by the FTC. Look up Federal Trade Commission v. Grand Teton Professionals, Case No. 3:19 cv 933-VAB. They are still taking customer's monies.

• Ha
    Harmony Udo May 16, 2019

THIS IS THE WORST COMP[ANY YOU CAN EVER DEAL WITH BECAUSE NO ONE RETURNS YOUR CALL NO ONE HELPS YOU
    IN THE 45 DAYS PROMISED. THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF LOTS OF MONEY 7000 DOLLARS TO BUY AN AGED COOPERATION SINCE OCTOBER 2017 AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A PENNY, ELIAS MENAS MY BROKER AT THIS TIME LIED TO ME ABOUT HOW TO GET FUNDED AND THE PROGRAM IN GENERAL. HE LATER SAID THE WHOLESHELF COOPERATION WAS A FRAUD AND LEFT ME STRANDED. MY CREDIT SCORE AT THIS TIME WAS 760. THE SOLD ME A COMPANY WITH JUST A SCORE OF 79 INSTEAD OF 80 PAC SCORE WITH ARON FORD TELLING ME TO BUY STUFF ON LIE TO STATE BUILDING THE POOR CREDIT OF THE COMPANY. I BORROWED THE MONEY FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS AND NOW MY CREDIT SCORE IS MESSED UP DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING . I PAID FOR A BROKER YET I DID NOT GET A BROKER, NO ONE RETURNS MY CALLS, NO ONE DOES NOTHING TO HELP ME GET FUNDED. I HAVE BEEN IN FINANCIAL CRISIS SINCE 2017 TILL PRESENT 2019. WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY AND I AM DONE AND GETTING READY TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET MY MONEY BACK, FOLKS PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY . THEY ARE RACIST AND ALL INDIANS AND ONLY HELP THIER OWN KIND. FULL BLOWN SCAMMERS

• Ne
    Neil Nitin Aug 20, 2020

@Harmony Udo The Corporate Cash Credit Program is a Dedicated Coaching Program that focuses on achieving an 80 Paydex Score on Dun & Bradstreet within 45 to 60 Days, and then on obtaining approvals for Unsecured Corporate Credit Cards with No Income and No Asset Verification, some of which may have 0% APR for 6 to 12 Months, or other attractive promotional APR offers. We also teach you methods that can be used to access the Full Credit Limit of each Corporate Credit Card in CASH and at the Purchase APR.

IDEAL CREDIT REQUIREMENTS:
    1. 3+ Years of Clean Credit History
    No Derogatory Items or at least none in the recent past.
    2. 3+ Open Revolving Credit Accounts
    3. 30% or Lower Revolving Debt Ratio
    4. 720+ Credit Scores
    5. No More Than 6 Inquiries per Credit Bureau in the last 6 Months
    Don’t meet the Ideal Credit Requirements?
    Talk to us – We can guide you!
    These are IDEAL Requirements, NOT Minimum Requirements.
    The closer you are to these Ideal Requirements,
    the better Funding Results you will achieve.

• Ha
    Harmony Udo May 16, 2019

@Harmony Udo SORRY I MEANT TO SAY THE COMPANY CREDIT WAS 69 INSTEAD OF 80 SO THEY MAde me sign up FOR MONTHS UPON MONTHS ON PRO-CREDIT MONITORING SERVICE, NAV AND MY CREDIT CARD GOT MAXED AND MESSED STILL YET NO FUNDING

• La
    Lawson Michael Apr 04, 2019

My business was going down the drain as I did not make the investment I was supposed to. But due to lack of enough funds I had no other option. My friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and their exclusive less expensive services regarding the funds and loans. I visited their site and talked to the support team. They helped me decide and make the right move. I purchased a 3 year old corporation and let them do the work. With in next 48 hours I received my documents and letter of in-competance. In next 5 months I received 50k dollars from 5 different banks. Now wasn't that amazing. I am not their client only but a fan too.

• Ti
    Tim Stark Mar 28, 2019

I am so happy I found the whole sale shelf corporations. I really needed money to start a business. I came to know about the whole sale shelf corporations through a friend. I signed up and talked to the support team. They were high helpful and understanding. They helped me get the loans I needed from different banks.

• Ro
    Rowan Eric Mar 26, 2019

My business was dying and i needed to make an investment as soon as possible. my business was not 2 years old so I could not get the loan from bank. My friend told me about whole sale shelf corporations and how they help in getting loans. With their help I was able to get 50k dollars for my business.

• Bo
    Bobby McKinney Mar 25, 2019

The whole sale shelf corporations helped me get 50k dollars from 4 different banks. I needed immediate funds for my dying business. When the bank rejected my loan application I approached the whole sale self corporations.My documents were delivered to me with in 48 hours and with in 4 months. I was able to receive 50k dollars from the bank of America, American express, Indigo and Faro.

• Mi
    Micheal Brown Mar 23, 2019

Whole sale shelf corporations helped me when i had no hope. I needed money to start a business but could not arrange the desired amount. They helped me get 40k dollars from 3 different banks in 4 months. I cant believe how helpful they are by just being an online company. They seriously are the best.

Ruiz Kennedy Mar 22, 2019

Whole sale Shelf corporations helped me get the loans i needed from 4 different banks.I received around 45k dollars for my business which was on the verge of collapsing. Whole sale shelf corporations saved my business.

• Co
    Cooper Reed Mar 20, 2019

I was in dire need of loans to make an investment for my dying business. I needed to buy heavy stock for my shop but i was lacking funds. Going to the bank got me no help instead they put me through long procedures. I signed up for whole sale shelf corporations a company i had heard about alot. I heard about their exclusive services so i thought why not to give them a try. They did not take long at all to prepare my documents and helped me get the loans i needed. I highly recommend them.

• Co
    Corter G Mar 17, 2019

My business was going through growth strategy so wanted to open a new location in the city but was out of money for that. I applied for funding from different financial institutions but was rejected as I lacked history in my credit account. I did a little research and found that Purchasing a old corporation with Credit History can resolve my issue, So I found Wholesale Shelf Corporation I signed up with them and got a Free Analysis within 24 hours, and then I got a call from Robert he answered to all of my questions and suggested me to buy a 3 Years old Corporation.I did that and after almost 16 hours I got my Article of Incorporation's and other documents. The next step was to apply for funding so I was referred to CorporateCashCredit.com I signed up there without paying anything upfront and YES I got approval for $176, 000 in Unsecured funding .The best part of their service is that they do a free analysis of your business and suggest you one of the best corporation that satisfies your business needs and expectations. would highly recommend this to all the businessman having credit issues.

• Da
    Dawson Page Mar 17, 2019

If you want to start your business and the bank is not being helpful, Whole sale shelf corporations is the best company for you. It totally worked for me a year back when I wanted loan to start a business of my own. The bank rejected my loan application and then I approached Whole sale shelf corporations. Robert from the support team advised me to purchase the 3 year old corporation. After the procedure started received all my documents with in 2 days and the loan I needed was granted to me in 3 months time. They helped me get $50, 000 from North side bank, Wells Fargo and Barclays.

• Su
    SusanWright Mar 06, 2019

Whole Sale Corporations is a very convenient company to use and take help from. They manage to get you the loans you need from different lenders and are comparatively muchbetter and faster to use than banks. My personal experience was a success and I recommend this to all.

• Ev
    Evan Carson Mar 06, 2019

My business was facing continuous loss and was losing customers. I needed new stock and a new investment but I did not know where to get the money from. My father told me about whole sale shelf corporations. I signed up for it and let them handle and look after all my worries. They helped me to get 300, 000 dollars from 4 different lenders. My business was saved because of them. They are true professionals.

Jason Smith Mar 03, 2019

If you want to save time and save yourself from the hassle that bank puts you through, wholesale shelf corporations is the right company for you. They helped me get loans from different lenders and with that I was able to open my own show room of watches.

Samantha Meson Mar 02, 2019

I was tired of sitting home and writing. I wanted to open a book club of my own but was obviously short of money. My father advised me to try wholesale shelf corporations. I searched about them a bit and signed up for them. They helped me get the loans I need from different lenders. Also they are very understanding and time saving.

• Je
    Jery Douglas Feb 26, 2019

I needed to start a business of my own but it seemed impossible because of my financial condition. I needed money to initiate my small business but I did not know how to generate the money. A friend told me about the whole sale shelf corporations and suggested me to buy a 2 Year Old Corporation. I signed up for it and took their help. They not only dealt my situation with care and seriousness but also helped me gain loans from 4 different Creditors. Because of them I was able to open my own little book store. They are amazing.

• Au
    auston gabriel Feb 26, 2019

My shop was about to be closed forever as I had not paid the 6 months rent because the business was not prospering. I did not know what to do and thought that I might lose my barber shop forever because my business was not 02 years old. A friend told me about whole sale shelf corporation company. He told me to try it and get an aged Shelf Corporation and that will solve my problem and I will be able to get some funds. I signed up for it and unbelievably all my problems were solved. I was able to get 60k dollars from different lenders all because of them. My future is now saved because of whole sale shelf corporation. I highly recommend them. I got my Articles of Incorporation's, Tax ID and Public listing within few weeks.

• So
    Sophia Sebastien Feb 24, 2019

I opened my own store of electronics but it needed more investment and new devices for the customers. But I did not have any money to buy new gadgets. My brother who also owns a business of his own advised me to try and sign up for whole sale Shelf Corporation. He assured me that I will get the loan I need. Luckily they solved all my problems. I was able to get 78k dollars in Funds from Citi Bank and Alaska Airlines Business Card. They deserve to be the best. I highly recommend whole sale shelf corporations to everyone.

• So
    Sophie Will Feb 22, 2019

I needed machinery for my newly launched business of cement manufacturing but I was running out of funds. I had heard alot about the whole sale shelf corporation so I contacted them hoping that they would help. They were so helpful that they managed to get me the loans I needed. They saved my business and restored my faith in them. They are the best at what they do. Absolutely recommendable