whitesmileunauthorized charges

My daughter bought teethwhitening with her first bank account. Then after the summer was over and she was nolonger working we started to notice overdraft charges coming off her account. Research a little more trace back to her purchasing teethwhitening product over the internet. Most of the charges are small in nature but now she has no money that she worked so hard for over the summer. It is absolutely ridculous that a child can't even spend her money without worrying that some one is going to steal what she has worked so hard to make.

• Ya
    yankeedog Oct 02, 2009

I ordered a .99 trial offer of whitesmile-I cancelled the account after finding out they charged my account 3 times for 58.71. They also gave my credit information to three Canadian companies who also have started charging my creit card-I have contacted the several times for a refund since August and still have not received anything. I also have attempted to cancel the Canadian Companies account but have only been successful with 2 of them. This is the biggest internet scam I have ever experienced. It needs to be a class action suit-DON"T BUY ANYTHIG FROM WHITESMILE!!!

• Ju
    June M. Protani Oct 02, 2009

Post Date: 08/27/2009; Transaction Date: 08/25/2009; Reference # 75260999238066772959131; MCC Code 5499; MCC Description: Miscellaneous Food Stores-- Specialty; Amount: $4.95 plus $.04 International Trans Fee charged to my Master Card. All these charges began appearing on my credit card after signing up for a "Free Trial"with Dazzle Smile and Whitesmile (Clean Whites) on August 25, 2009. On August 29, 2009, I called both Dazzle Smile and Clean Whites cancelling my "Free Trial".As of this date, I have not received a refund based on the money back guarantee. The product was returned unopened. This is a scam. I have no hope of recovering my losses, however, effective October 2, 2009 I had my Master Card blocked in the hopes of resolving the problem of further charges..

• Di
    dillbob Oct 07, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

Jools Farrell Dec 01, 2009

Whitesmile have debited my credit card for a product I have not received.