WHITESCIENCE Teeth WhiteningProduct does not work - Refund refused!!!

Their product does not work! Not even one tenth of a shade lighter! When I asked for a refund, it was refused, and the owner called Salomon of this teeth whitening scam at Aventura Mall became argumentative and verbally abusive citing that "what do you expect for $100?!?!" "Do you know who I am!?" "I don't five refunds!" "Leave or I will have you banned from this mall!" "Show me written proof that your teeth were not darker before the treatment!" Avoid at all cost! Their so called teeth whitening is not even worth 10 Cents!

• St
    Stefa30 Jul 03, 2015

Hi my name is stefany i did this whiting teetj aventura mall in aventura florida and is a total scam i didnt change nothing happen... My gum are highley sensitive and they stud me there for 40min. Please dont do it is a scam!!! I paid 125 for nothing...

• Dr
    Dr. Andre Amaral Ribeiro Apr 26, 2015

I have been to Aventura Mall as a tourist and have seen that awful kiosk. I am a REAL DENTIST in Brazil, with 15 years of real working experience. I really studied Dentistry.
    I have a bad discussion with the two "dentists" of White Science kiosk. Maybe they have not have Dental Diploma.

First, I became ashamed with a lady around 60 years old under the procedure of "teeth bleaching" without protection eye glasses. It can burn your retina!!!
    The female "dentist" in charge told me a big lie: "it is a low power light, it is not necessary to protect the eyes".

After, the male "dentist" asked me "how much money I make in my hometown a month?". I answered:" less than you, but I am an honest dentist."
    Then the guy got nervous and said he owns a Ferrari and asked me how many "bleachings" I make a day. I said "I do only the real ones...and it is enough for my patients". He asked me about which car I own in Brazil. It looked like a contest of "who makes more money?". Do you americans understand what I mean????

This is completely fake.

I my country, this kind of joke can give you two years in jail. They are not real dentists, they have no knowledge to decide about the indication of real dental bleaching. They use no protection glasses in "patients".

Does Florida State have some kind of supervision to forbid that? Aventura mall should cast out this kiosk!

In my professional oppinion, they deserve handcuffs.

I saw the same kiosk in Sawgrass Mall at Fort Lauderdale, but no "patients" in there.
    Dr. André Amaral Ribeiro, DDS (São Paulo, Brazil)

• De
    Devi Gopi Nov 08, 2014

This product is DANGEROUS!!! I got it done at AVENTURA MALL I was crying for 4 days in a row with pain and my gums were bleeding and damaged. Do not get it!!! It damaged my gums they were hurting for one week and parts of my gums were white. My gums had suffered a "chemical burn" from the chemical they used. It removed the precious enamel off my teeth as well. Pleas do your research. This company is a ludicrous. They won't even give you a refund. There was no number for me to call either when I was in serious pain. It is unlawful for this company to be doing this. I never thought this could happen in Avenutura Mall. The mall is not protecting people by allowing this company to be there. Please for God's sake don't get this done. My mouth is still damaged from this I regret is sooo much!!! I went back to the mall to tell them and they didn't even care didn't even bother to take my name down or do anything. All they want is your money and they will hurt you so they can make more until someone finally stops them!!! AVENTURA MALL should not allow this company to do this to the people that shop in this mall.

• Sc
    scoote Dec 22, 2013

SCAM!!! I had this service performed at Grapevine Mills Mall and was promised my teeth would turn 7 shades whiter. My gums are in pain and I am not able to brush due to the pain. If you go to their website, the following alert pops up.
    Customer Notice
    In 2011 White Science USA finally admitted to our company that they were having problems with their products. We had an extremely high level of complaints from both dentists and customers.
    Following White Science USA admittance of problems other distributors of White Science USA were contacted by us and they expressed similar dissatisfaction with White Science products. At that point we decided our position as distributors was untenable and we ceased trading.
    We have experienced a very difficult relationship with the US company and found them extremely unprofessional and dysfunctional at best. Our experience and thousands of our customers experiences have been that the products are of questionable efficacy.
    We apologise for the disappointment this has caused to our staff and customers who invested heavily in this business as well as the substantial investment we also put in to the company. If you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact us.

• Si
    Silviamara Aug 06, 2013

I had my teeth whitened at Sawgrass Mill Mall, Florida, and the attendant told my I would get garanteed results and my teeth would go 4 shades lighter, and the results would last for 2 years, just as I read in another complain above. He said I would get it done in 25 minutes, but it lasted at least 40 minutes. I had to pay in advance. After the procedure my teeth looked just like before. This is a total scam. I should be able to get my money back. It doesn´t matter it was U$ 100, it is not worth U$ 10!!

• Gi
    girliegurl2o11 Aug 09, 2011

I had my teeth whitened (WhiteScience) in Northampton, United Kingdom, I paid using a Groupon voucher (for both myself and my other half).
    Halfway through my treatment, my gums started tingling, to which I tried to alert the assistant who said that this was natural. After the first 20 minutes, I checked my gums and they were bright white, but the assistant said to go through with the second treatment, so I did and the pain was unbearable!! I had to have the gumshield removed 10mins before the end of treatment. The assistant called her manager who said that he had never heard of this happening and that I must have gum disease and that's what my gums were so sore! I went to the dentist the next day who confirmed that i did NOT have gum disease and that the bleach they used was too strong for me. I couldn't eat for days and although I had a couple of shades whiter teeth, I didn't dare smile because of my painful bleeding gums! Now my teeth (colour) and gums are back to normal and I will definitely not go back there again - although I do believe they have now closed down because the owner has decided to invest his money in a hotel in Ireland! WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!

• Au
    AussieJen Feb 21, 2011

I had this treatment done in a Grapevine Tx Mall a few years ago, my results were amazing. I am coming back to Texas and I am trying to find a location in Houston for when I arrive to go and get it done right away. I did have some whitening done here in Australia before I left through the dentist, an at home whitening/bleaching. I was not 100% happy with this. But white science made me smile a beautiful white smile. I'd recomend it absolutely, just be realistic with your before colour. If the teeth are not badly stained then your not ging to get 4 or more shades lighter. Jennifer M

• Wh
    whitenot Feb 02, 2011

Was hired to do these treatments, unfortunatly I found no changes in any of the clients. I found the product spawhite useless and I had to quit.

Joseph Hagewood Dec 20, 2010

My son and I were at the Las Vegas Fashion Mall getting his teeth whiting and for 130.00 dollars his teeth did not even make a whiter shade they stayed the same color. I did take a picture of him before and after there is not difference. We want our money back!!! This was a scam!!! Louise

• Le
    Lee R Henderson Apr 13, 2010

My wife and I had our teeth treated at the Ideal Home Show, Earls Court London. We were promised very good results for a single treatment that would last for 2 years. We were not entirely happy with the results but were told that the whitening process would continue for a couple of hours after treatment. Unfortunately the process did not continue and in a very short space of time since the show our teeth have gone back to the colour prior to the treatment. We both do not smoke or drink. I would like a representative from the company to contact me on [email protected] to let me know what can be done.

Lee Henderson

• Lt
    lterry Jan 14, 2010

As a business owner of WhiteScience Worldwide, a multi-million dollar teeth whitening and oral care products manufacturer, we take claims against our company and its distributors very seriously. We have spent the last week investigating the claim with both the independent distributor/kiosk owner of our SpaWhite/WhiteScience kiosk in Aventura Mall, and with the mall itself to verify the statement provided by our kiosk owner.

We have verified that the claims against the kiosk owner are FALSE.

A whitening treatment was performed on the gentlemen in questions wife. Since whitening improvement varies by client and its results factored on lifestyle habits of the client, such as red wine, coffee drinking, smoking, age and whether or not their teeth have been whitened before. Results typically average 2-4 shades improvement for a single treatment and up to 8 for those preferring a 2 system treatment. However, certain individuals that do not need improvement to that degree may only experience a shade improvement if they regularly use other whitening products.

The wife that came for treatment was expecting results that could have only been obtained through 2 treatments, and as they were unwilling to pay for 2 treatments, she was offered a free treatment as a courtesy to satisfy her.

However her husband was combative and screaming "I will close you down!" along the business aisle, and became disruptive in the common area of business operation.

His outburst was captured on camera located along the common area. Mall Security also witnessed and verified to us his combative behavior, and after security issued several warnings without an improvement, he was escorted out of the premises and asked to not return to the mall.

His 'quoted' comments were taken out of context, and the whitening result was in line with the average results, but simply not satisfactory to the client no matter what resolution was presented. This evidence can be requested and viewed by contacting Aventura Mall Security office at [protected] in Miami, Florida.

WhiteScience is the leader in the boutique cosmetic teeth whitening and oral care industry with over 1, 000 service locations worldwide, and within 16 countries. It is also found in top salons and resorts such as Caesare, Harrah's, Westin, Hyatt, and on 16 international cruise lines within their OnBoard Spas. We are a trusted name with millions of satisfied customers.

For more information, please contact WhiteScience Corporate Headquarters at [protected].