Whitening BritesUnauthorized Charges - Scam!

A Review updated:

I also ordered FREE product - pay only shipping $4.99. Now see charge for $88.97 for
next month's supply and $9.99 for Axis Wellness (publication???) charge, which
I DID NOT AUTHORIZE OR WANT. I was told to email them to ask for RMA and
refund. I don't think the '14-days free trial' was there before, I just remember
it saying you can get it for free, just pay shipping!

WATCH OUT FOR ANOTHER COMPANY WHO DOES THE SAME THING:
DENTA WHITE (dentawhite.com) !!! There was a blog that says to try these 2
products together (Whitening Brites & Denta White) and it works better than
anything else out there, but they turn out to be the exact same products! That
blog website: tanyasteeth.com is now "blank". It's obvious there's a scam going on
here. When I called Denta White, they are aware of 'the other company'. All it
kept mentioning are the 'free', pay shipping only. I don't remember reading anything
that says you'll be enrolled in monthly payments, not even when I got the free
products.

• W
      Jun 13, 2009
    Whitening Brites - trying to cancel
    4907 walnut st
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

Can not find site to cancel. Do not want to receive product anymore. I want to cancel, does not work for me.

• D
      Jun 19, 2009
    Whitening Brites - return my $88.97
    Danny

I didn't athorize you to take $88.97 from my account, so you can take your product back ! I 'm very upset with this scam you guys have going on, no where does it say that your enrolled in a 30 day continuity program i was going to recieve another two bottles!!!

Jun 26, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Unauthorized charge on credit card
    Jane Schumacher
    16372 Page St
    Omaha
    Nebraska
    [protected]@aol.com

I did not order a month of your product and I did not authorize any charges on my credit card for the $88.97. Please credit. Call me a [protected] for confirmation.

• W
      Jun 28, 2009
    Whitening Brites - will not unsubscribe or refund

The advertisement is deceiving and unconstitutional for advertising.They catch your account and abuse it.It states shipping and handling only...not any further information to the fact they charge you for something you did not order.

• X
      Jun 30, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Scam artist
    Del Rio
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

I placed the ordered and never received anything. This internet company are professional scam artist. I got 3 diffrent charges on my credit card and never received the product. I wrote to them and they respond by saying pretty much that i was S.O.L.

• L
      Jul 04, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Free Trial Offer

Received free trial offer. Did not use and then I notice my credit card was charged $88.97. I want my account credited immediately.

Jul 09, 2009
    Whitening Brites - none
    none
    Oregon

please remove me from the trial membership I do not wish to receive any more supply for the teeth whitening kits for $88.97 and would like my credit information to be destroyed.
    Tammy Martin

Jul 09, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Signed for Trial and have been sent 2 more
    263 West Olive Avenue #130
    Burbank
    whiteningbrites.com

Have been away for 2 months. I signed up for a Trial Offer and have been sent the Trial plus 2 more trays. I am returning them and I expect a full refund to my VISA.

Maureen T. Reis

Kathy Martineck
    14911 Oaktree Circle
    Huntington Beach
    Phone: [protected]

My name is Kathy Martineck, I received the one trial order and paid the shipping on my credit card. I did not approve a follow-up product which I was charged $88.97 on my credit card. Please forward me an address to return the product and credit my account in full for $88.97. Thank you.

Jul 18, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Scam and lies
    whiteningbrites.com

Just like everybody else I got scam; cancel one hour after realizing it was a scam; but two months later they are still charging for nothing. I never received anything from them; and they argue I never called before to cancel. I am going to complaint to the State Attorney General, everyone should do the same.

Jul 20, 2009
    Whitening Brites - unduly charges submitted to credit card
    whiteningbrites.com

This is a total scam. I want to be reimbursed of the $88.97 and the axes wellness portal $9.99 (for two months). I did not authorize any of charges shown. If refunds are not forthcoming I will report this to the better business bureau.

• K
      Jul 24, 2009
    Whitening Brites - 88.97 charge
    Karen Holt
    462 Knightwood Ct
    Kernersville
    North Carolina
    Phone: 336.996.1543

I ordered a sample of whitening brites and today was charged $88.97 on my credit card. I did not make additional purchases after the initial purchase of the sample. Please refund $88.97 forthwith and notify me by email. You have that email address.

• A
      Aug 31, 2009
    Whitening Brites - Charged for two sent one
    Whiteningbrites
    California

Placed order for one Whiteningbrites, $4.95, did not receive first shipment and they charged for second shipment $88.97. Only received one Whiteningbrites need a credit on my credit card ofr $88.97. Thank-You

Anne Johnson

Sep 02, 2009
    Whitening Brites - I didn't sign up for a membership and don't want to get monthly charges.
    whitening brites
    915 Barley Court
    Landenberg
    Pennsylvania
    whiteningbrites.com

I have received the free trial and have not used it yet. I don't wish to get monthly shipments and charges to my credit card.
    Sincerely,
    Laura A. Lenhard

• L
      Nov 08, 2009
    Whitening Brites - free trial and was overcharged without notic
    Whitening brites

I'm sending a complaint about how they overcharged me on my order without notification I would like a refund back on my card. Thank you.

Jul 06, 2010

I found an updated phone number for DentaWhite at [protected]. When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at white-smiles.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. It’s a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. It’s also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didn’t realize you signed up for multiple company’s products.

Whitening Brites - Unauthorized charge
    FLOR OLIVA
    8828 MOONBEAM AV
    Panorama City
    [protected]@YAHOO.COM

Here is the cpa affiliate network advertising this whitening brites baloney scam:

Global ad revolution #158
    4100 n. Wickham road suite 102
    Melbourne, florida usa
    [protected]

Global ad revolution internet marketing e mail [protected]@globaladrevolution.com

Global ad revolution internet marketing telephone phone: 321. 271. 9332

Global ad revolution internet marketing fax number fax: [protected]

Proof: http: / / www. Findaffiliateoffers.com / index. Php?Function=search&search=brites

Y'all should report them to the ftc:

Http: / / www. Ftc. Gov / ftc / contact. Shtm

And their scammy affiliates too like: www. Jennifersfirstblog.com

Whitening Brites - Unauthorized charge
    whitening brites

I did the 14 day trial period for the teeth whitening product. I never recieved product but my card was charged the 4.99. I called and they say it was delivered & I should be recieving the other portion. I also have attempted to contact their offices only to be told to go online. I too am very upset about this & also want my money refunded!

• G
      Jun 03, 2016

First off we broker that offer from HydraNetwork which is an upstanding company that has never frauded anyone, we have no affiliation with the WhiteBrites company, second if you read the terms and conditions before you throw your Credit Card at whitebrites you would have seen the text that said :

"Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial shipment. If you enjoy the product do nothing and 15 days from your free trial purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of WhiteningBrites and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $79.99 plus $8.99 shipping and handling for a total of $88.97 for the monthly value-shipment package. "

Seriously before you buy stuff on the net read what it says. Also they have a refund policy on their site as well.

Michael Square
    President - Global Ad Revolution

Jun 03, 2016

whitening brites trial did not work and they have my credit card# in witch they charged me another 89.00 bucks! They need to go to prizon and even if my teeth are brown i will smile like crazy. Ripoff scaming thieves!

Jun 03, 2016

Upon the initial purchase of your trial product it states to contact your company to decline future purchases within 14 days. I contacted a service representative prior to the 14 day deadline. The representative assured me that my account would not be charged 88.97 and a confirmation e-mail would be sent to me. A week later still no e-mail, on 6 -23-09 charge of 88.97 had been processed to my account. A bank representative contacted your company and assured me that my account would be credited 88.97. Your representative stated I would also recieve an e-mail. No e-mail was recieved as of 07-01-09.After contacting your company on 07-01-09 for the third time I confirmed my e-mail address which was incorrect.I am requesting 88.97 to be refunded to my account a.s.a.p. P.S. Your product was never recieved. [protected]@yahoo.com

• D
      Jun 03, 2016

I ORDERED A TRIAL 4.99 i DIDNT ORDER ANT THING BUT THAT.WHO AUTHORTIZED THIS? I WILL BE REFUSEING WHATEVER YOU SENT AND YOU WILL BE REFUNDING MY CREDIT CARD ASAP THIS IS FRAUD !!!THERE WAS NOTHING IN YOUR ADD THAT SAID WE WOULD BE CHARGED 88.97!!!
    I EXPECT MY CREDIT CARD TO BE REFUNDED IMMEDIATLEY!!!

Jun 03, 2016

I was charged an unauthorized charge of 88.97 on my account, and want my money back!!! Please contact me ASAP @ [protected]@yahoo.com

Whitinening Brites - Unauthorized charge
    Jeffrey Lewis
    Muncie
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]

I have tried unsucessfully to cancel shipments from this company.