Whitening BritesNever received answers to questions re use with crowns andveneers

M Review updated:

I need a RMA number so that I can return all items sent to me in connection with the Whitening Brites trial offer. Your representatives never satisfactorily answered my questions about whether your products could be used successfully on teeth with crowns or veneers. I was told to call my dentist with my questions -- which was totally unacceptable. By the time I was able to communicate with my dentist, it was beyond the 15 day trial period. I was informed at that time that your products would not work on crowns and veneers. Thus, your products are of no use to me. Consequently, I need a RMA number because I intend to return everything and dispute the charge through American Express, if necessary.
Mary D. Bryan

• C
      Jun 20, 2009

Here is the CPA Affiliate Network advertising this Whitening Brites baloney scam:

Global Ad Revolution #158
    4100 N. Wickham Road Suite 102
    Melbourne, Florida USA
    [protected]

Global Ad Revolution Internet Marketing E Mail [protected]@globaladrevolution.com

Global Ad Revolution Internet Marketing Telephone PHONE: 321.271.9332

Global Ad Revolution Internet Marketing Fax Number FAX: [protected]

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=brites

Y'all should report them to the FTC:

And their scammy affiliates too like: www.JennifersFirstBlog.com

• D
      Jul 10, 2009

I also ordered a trial of this product for $4.99. A little note was included with the packet that states, "Thank you for ordering the Whitening Brite 14 day trial supply. We hope you enjoy this product and continue to purchase from us in the future. It says nothing about future shipping, charging $88.97 for future products, or anything. It does say in order to receive a refund you must obtain an RMA number within 15 days... below where it showed the shipping charge. I figure, "Why would I won't a refund on a trial..." I called the number after my account was charged $88.97 today and the guy quite rudely told me I should have read the slip, that I had 15 days from the day I received my trial. This is very misleading. These people have no intentions of returning anybody's money. You are right, it is a total scam.

• G
      Jul 23, 2009

First off we broker that offer from HydraNetwork which is an upstanding company that has never frauded anyone, we have no affiliation with the WhiteBrites company, second if you read the terms and conditions before you throw your Credit Card at whitebrites you would have seen the text that said :

"Upon ordering, you agree to pay the shipping and handling fees for the free trial shipment. If you enjoy the product do nothing and 15 days from your free trial purchase date and every 30 days thereafter you will be sent another fresh 30 day supply of WhiteningBrites and the form of payment that you used to order the trial will be billed the Member's Only price of $79.99 plus $8.99 shipping and handling for a total of $88.97 for the monthly value-shipment package. "

Seriously before you buy stuff on the net read what it says. Also they have a refund policy on their site as well.

Michael Square