[Resolved] White Castle Managementhorrible employees

Very very very horrible employees and managers...I need to speak to joyce s. And i need the last name of the employee of blake. He owed me alot of money...Then he got disappeared and changed his phone number, too. I will never never going to avon, indiana white castle ever!!! and i am going to sue white castle. I also will report to bbb about this. Thats not a joke, im very serious.

• Resolution statement

VERY VERY VERY HORRIBLE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS...I NEED TO SPEAK TO JOYCE S. AND I NEED THE LAST NAME OF THE EMPLOYEE OF BLAKE. HE OWED ME ALOT OF MONEY...THEN HE GOT DISAPPEARED AND CHANGED HIS PHONE NUMBER, TOO. I WILL NEVER NEVER GOING TO AVON, INDIANA WHITE CASTLE EVER!!! AND I AM GOING TO SUE WHITE CASTLE. I ALSO WILL REPORT TO BBB ABOUT THIS. THATS NOT A JOKE, IM VERY SERIOUS.

• Updated by Hawaiilover, Sep 06, 2019

Ha
Sep 06, 2019

Comments

• Ev
      Sep 06, 2019

What did you do, loan money to someone and you don't even know them? If this Blake person owes you money, what has that got to do with White Castle? That's a personal matter between you and Blake. No one cares if you eat at White Castle again, contact the BBB or "sue" (good luck with that)!

•   Sep 06, 2019

Three times posted yet no one gives a damn.

“He got disappeared” is what language?

Feel free to sue them over your made-up stories about nothing. An employee charged phone numbers after borrowing money from you and you blame the store and will sue them. Please post a link to the filing of legal documents