White Castle Managementa staff at white castle

I went to the Whitecastle on 161 & Karl Road in Columbus Ohio, to place a order. Upon placing the order, I told the lady in the drive-through that I have a coupon for, buy one meal # 3, and get # 2 w/ cheese free. Before I can get my order out of my mouth, she start jumping all over me. Telling me that I need to give her the code on the coupon before placing my order. I told her the code was V 78, she started to become irate, telling me that white castles does not have a coupon with V 78, I asked her to try Y 78 because The writing on the coupon so small, and I could be mistaken. "she said listen lady that coupon is not any good" I told her that I recently received it in a OSU mailer and it does not expire until June 2019. That's when she started being really rude. "I told you the coupon isn't good here" I told her that I was going to call corporate on her. She told me to do that. "I don't care" so I drove off. I'm so sick of White castle night shift employees being rude, and acting like they don't want to work. It's not fair to me, Nor any other Customers. I have been coming to this white castles for over 10 years, And haven't had any problems out of the morning shift. But night shift at the 161 & Karl Rd location need someone to have a team meeting and talk to them about rudeness. They need to know that. Word-of-mouth can make someone, and word-of-mouth can break someone.

• Updated by Why me ohh, Apr 20, 2019

First of all, I’m not a child. Second of all, you were not there, so what you’re saying means nothing to me.

Wh
Apr 20, 2019

Comments

• Kn
      Apr 20, 2019

Oh grow up child. Telling you something that you do not want to hear is not the same as rude. Telling you the coupon will not work here is not the same as rude. It is not that they DO NOT want to work. They just could not use your coupon. Sounds to me like the only time she got rude was when you were rude to her. Word of mouth will just make you appear foolish since you are mistaking not getting your way as rude.

• Wh

@kneelfist 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

•   Apr 21, 2019

@Why me ohh I removed your negative rating by giving her a positive rating.

•   Apr 20, 2019

Not all franchises accept coupons. Get over it and if you don’t want comments, don’t post.

You probably work the day shift there and want the night shift. By creating a lie about her, you’ll get her job

Apr 21, 2019

I am sorry that I thought you were a child. But if you are going to act like one, then one will assume you are one. Also why are you sending me private messages admitting that you went into the women's washroom to watch little girls using the washroom?

Apr 21, 2019

Still you are mistaking being told no as rude. Immature