White Bluff ResortFree gift offer scam

White Bluff resort, AKA Double Diamond Resort Properties offered 2 free sets of golf clubs for coming and touring the White Bluff Resort. When we tried to tour, they canceled our appointments twice after I told them I would not be buying anything and only wanted the free gift, valued at $600.

They have told me several different stories about why they canceled, from we didn't meet the requirments (after we had made an appointment and verified with the person on the phone that we did meet the requirements), to people calling in sick 3 days before our appointment, as well as being told that we were sent the offer by mistake.

All in an attempt to not give a free gift after offering it to someone who told them they would not buy property.

• Da
    Da, hello Dummy? Oct 14, 2009

I can certainly understand why they canceled your appointments - you made it perfectly clear (twice) you would not be buying anything and just wanted the $600 clubs. I'd have canceled you too. Da, hello?

• Ba
    barryness Mar 29, 2010

Read this and you will see what Double Diamond is all about.