Whirlpool Corporationwhirlpool washer agitator

Bought the Whirlpool without agitator first time, didn't like it. had to wait almost three weeks before I could swap for one with agitator. this one same as other one with water savor. Don't like it, hate to even use it. have to wash more loads and seem like they don't get as clean. I wish I had never bought the thing. already paid for it and the dryer. So disappointed. Had Whirlpool washer before for years, wish now I would had my old one fixed. Hate this new one and this sensor washer savor. IT SUCKS!

Ch
Aug 26, 2019

Comments

Aug 29, 2019

Hey charlene Colley, we value your time and would like to look into the concerns with your Washer. Please reach out to us directly at [protected], via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter @WhirlpoolCare. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.

Sep 27, 2019

@Maytag admin no response from you. I figured I wouldn't get one. so now am stuck with a washer I hate, paid in full, just taking up space. been going to the laundromat to do my clothes. so stupid. people don't buy this machine, you will be sorry like me.