Whataburger — food issue
To whom it may concern,
We are a regular at this particular location and in the past have had NO issues with any of our food. We went on Friday evening, July 26th, got there about 7 pm. It was a little busy but that is typical for a Friday. We ordered and had to wait a bit, no problem. We finally got our food and the French fries were not fresh at all. It seemed like they were cooked in old grease. My hamburger, a #1 with cheese, was almost cold and the bun was not fresh either. I didn't bother taking it back because it was busy and it would have been another 20 minutes. I am very disappointed.
Our order # was 932599, customer #8.
More Whataburger Complaints & Reviews
- Whataburger Fultondale Alabama - harrassment/racial remarks 
- Whataburger - service 
- Whataburger - wrong order again x meny! 
- Whataburger - horrible food 
- What A Burger / # 5 Combo - raw chicken
- Whataburger - unsafe seating area and capricious loitering policy
- Whataburger - nine piece whatachicken bites
- Whataburger - service
- Whataburger - fast food
- Whataburger - #1 bacon grilled onions and jalapeño