Menu

WH Dental Surgeons
reviews and complaints

www.whdental.com.sg
www.whdental.com.sg

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews 2 Complaints
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

WH Dental Surgeons complaints 2

ComplaintsBoard
J
9:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WH Dental Surgeons lousy service

Would have given it a negative rating if possible. Terrible attitude by staff. When they cancelled my appointment without notifying me, they blamed me for turning up at the scheduled time. Instead of apologizing for their staff's oversight and being sorry for wasting my trip down and precious time, the old lady with white hair at the counter pointed fingers at me and said that "you have your own legs, you came down on your own. I can't control where you go". She even raised her voice at customers.

Besides horrendous service attitudes, they charge exorbitant fees for subpar service. Also, waiting time is ridiculous. If your appointment is scheduled at 3pm, you will have to wait for at least an average of 1.5 hours before you will get to see your dentist.

Read full review of WH Dental Surgeons
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
12:58 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WH Dental Surgeons A mid 30 yrs old Chinese woman at the registry counter

I was attended by this said rude and very poor service staff (mid 30 yrs old Chinese woman) at the registry counter twice: On the 6 Jan and 20 Jan 2016. She was the worst staff I have ever met in Singapore and has made me waited a total time of 2 hrs without any apologies which she has promise me that I will be attended promptly earlier. She even scolded me at the top of her voice and shouted that only customer must wait for the dentist even there is no other customer and no such things that dentist has to wait for customer in any circumstances, if you are no happy, go to other dental clinic. I was not late for my appointment and I have to wait for almost 30 mins to get attended because the dentist was out to buy her own personnel stuffs. Eventually, I was asked to wait for the said dentist to return and she has refused me of taking my lunch.

Read full review of WH Dental Surgeons
Hide full review

Is WH Dental Surgeons legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests WH Dental Surgeons is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with WH Dental Surgeons, reviewing user feedback and how WH Dental Surgeons addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with WH Dental Surgeons. Trust, but verify.

WH Dental Surgeons earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: WH Dental Surgeons evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the whdental.com.sg. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Whdental.com.sg has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The whdental.com.sg may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Overview of WH Dental Surgeons complaint handling

WH Dental Surgeons reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 24, 2016. The latest review lousy service was posted on Jun 30, 2018. WH Dental Surgeons has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. WH Dental Surgeons has resolved 0 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. WH Dental Surgeons contacts

2. WH Dental Surgeons phone numbers
    +65 6315 2555
    +65 6315 2555
    Click up if you have successfully reached WH Dental Surgeons by calling +65 6315 2555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached WH Dental Surgeons by calling +65 6315 2555 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached WH Dental Surgeons by calling +65 6315 2555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached WH Dental Surgeons by calling +65 6315 2555 phone number
  3. WH Dental Surgeons address
    BLK 198 Punggol Field, #02-01, 820198, United States
  4. WH Dental Surgeons social media
WH Dental Surgeons Category
WH Dental Surgeons is related to the Dental Services category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone