WestJet Airlines / change of return flight causing hardship.
We booked a return flight (April 17- April 27) (reservation code: WBUWRO) with West Jet from Halifax to Hawaii on Feb 2019. We were notified a couple of weeks before our flight that there was going to be a change to our return portion of the flight requiring us to layover in Calgary for 15 hrs. This requires us to fly overnight for 2 days (40 hrs) before we would arrive home. Our group of 5 people are all over 65 yrs old and this is too much of an imposition. We were told too late of these changes to make other arrangements and West Jet says they have no other flights for us. They also said because this a Boeing issue they were instructed not to offer any compensation to any of the passengers. We asked for a hotel room in Calgary or at the very least access to their Executive Lounge where we good rest since they could not supply us with a flight but they refused any help.
Please contact Laurie Roach at [protected] or email [protected]@hotmail.com
More WestJet Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- Westjet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- Westjet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights
- WestJet Airlines - flight
- WestJet Airlines - trip problems
- West Jet Airlines - flight attended service