The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Westinghouse — scam and fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought a Westinghouse 32' TV/LCD 2 years ago which is just starting to cut off after 30 min of being turn off for no apparent reason. I have to turn it off wait a few minutes then turn it back on, , it will work for a while then shut off agian, & agian I have to turn it off, do this several times till it stay on for a while. After I turn it off myself the next time I turn it on I have to repeat same process over agian. I have tried to remove the power cord but the same thing keeps happening.
Today I called Westinghouse customer service which told me since I didn't get an extended warranty TOO Bad for me. I spent $900.00 dollars on this tv and now will have to pay someone to look at. Too bad for me since after talking to a sales rep at Best Buy he told that he tells people not to buy a Westinghouse b/c he knows that people are having problems with it. Wish I had gotten this information sooner.
More Westinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - non existent support and warranty service
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - product quality
- White Westinghouse - terrible quality product!
- Westinghouse Digital - lcd t.v.
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - fault is in the electrical wiring
- Westinghouse SK-42H240S - tv quit working, 6 months after warranty period.
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse LCD TV - customer support repair
- Westinghouse - terrible customer service
- Westinghouse TV - red on the right side of tv