Westgate Resorts / supervisor drug use, cell phone use, while on the job at westgate.

Branson, Missouri., United States Review updated:

Westgate Resorts / supervisor drug use and related criminal record.
Branson, Missouri, United States
This complaint involves night supervisor, Yvonne L Osborn at Branson, Missouri.
On 03/12/2019 7:14pm I received a text from Ms Osborn requesting me to ask a mutual acquaintance for drugs(meth) for Ms Osborn. Supervisor Osborn was working at Westgate at the time of the text.
I was unable to reach Ms Osborn's connection resulting in Supervisor Osborn belittling and insulting me via cell phone, text messages, and Facebook. I still have the texts and Facebook posts.
Supervisor Osborn has past drug convictions and quite possibly falsified her employment application. Supervisor Osborn has many aliases and uses different ages and locations on the many date sites she frequents online.
Yvonne L Osborn told me her date of birth is 01/15/1963. I have personally witnessed supervisor Osborn partake in meth use several times in the past 2 months.
If you have questions please email me at [protected]@gmail.com
Thank you.
Wayland Dee Kirkland
2954 hwy 176, apt 7
Rockaway Beach, MO 65740
[protected]@gmail.com

Resolution statement
It was a misunderstanding. Thank you.

Updated by Wayland Kirkland, Apr 01, 2019
This complaint is not resolved. Will provide additional information in a day or two. Supervisor Osborn has fits of rage which she takes out on subordinates at Westgate. Supervisor Osborn just missed work last week saying she was sick when in fact she was partying at the apartments where I reside. Will provide proof shortly.
Thanks for your concern.
Wayland Dee Kirkland

Updated by Wayland Kirkland, Apr 01, 2019
Here is the text I received from Supervisor Osborn while working at Westgate. March 12, 5:14pm from Supervisor Osborn cell phone 417-294-0661 to my [protected].

I'm ok just glad it's my Friday could you do me a favor and talk to tabby or gabby what ever her name is insure you know why babe 💋

If you check Supervisor Osborn was on duty at the time of text message

• Updated by Wayland Kirkland, Jun 07, 2019

Richard, you and Yvonne must be spun out again. If you check the rest of the story you will find that I own that property and burned it myself. I pleaded no contest to criminal damage to property because I didn't take down the electric meter. She still living under a tree?

Wa
Apr 01, 2019

Comments

• Ri
      May 20, 2019

Wayland please grow up and get help with your drug addiction

• Ri
      May 20, 2019

blackened home lit a fire under law enforcement officers, who quickly arrested an Ottawa man on suspicion of arson Sunday after his home burned earlier in the day.

Wayland Dee Kirkland Jr., 53, was booked in the Franklin County Adult Detention Center, 305 S. Main St., 6:42 p.m., about an hour after firefighters arrived at his burning residence, according to police and fire reports.