Western Appliance Service & Repair‎FRAUD BUSINESS: TAKE MONEY BUT NEVER DELIVER APPLIANCES

I have a rental property in Las Vegas but I live in California. I called the owner, Ron Ehler (owner) cell [protected], main [protected]‎ to order 1 refrigerator, 1 washer and 1 dryer. I paid him thru phone using my credit card. I gave him the property address and my property manager phone number. Ron, the owner, in a period of 1 month, he gave us 7 appointments that they never showed up and deliver the appliances. When we called back, he gave all the excuses. But they are un-acceptable because if he can not deliver, at least he should call us so that my property manager don't have to wait for them at the property. On the last attempt, I begged him to deliver the items to me. He promised but no-show as usual. I have to call my credit card company to go thru the sad process: cancel the charge. But it is not it. Because of no appliances for 1 month, I can not rent the property. Hence, I lost one month rent because of this fraud business

• Lv
    LVChris Jun 08, 2016

This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a check cashing place before we received anything. He promised us beautiful high-end appliance package The garbage he delivered was missing pieces smelled like a sewer and was over 20 years old. I spent over two months fighting with him and I am out ALL of my money. The very idea that this criminal (yes check his police record) is allowed to pretend to own a business make me sick! DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN ANY MONEY EVER!

• Ro
    Ron Mancuso May 31, 2016

All the negative things said above are ABSOLUTE truth. Ron the Con is a true scammer. What he promises compared to what he delivers is totally unacceptable. Lie after lie. One ### story after another. DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR MONEY! I could give you all the gory details but after reading the reviews above I think it's all pretty obvious. He asks for money upfront. Specifically promises you a product (in my case a Viking Refrigerator 2010 or newer, among many other things) then delivers an almost 20 year old Kitchen Aid that is missing a front panel. Hopefully, there is a state mechanism to shut this business down before he rip's off any more people. I certainly will be pursuing any legal remedies available as I hate to think he continues to mislead and steal people's money. He should be put in jail!

Sincerely,
    Ron Mancuso, Las Vegas, NV

• Ro
    Robert Parnell May 06, 2016

All these complaint and the ### is still in business. Hows this possable . How does he still obtain a business lic. I too is victim of his sham. I paid up front for front load washer and dryer and ped. Refriator frezer. Got the freezer d idn, t work they delivered but tilted and the frig. Freeon leeked still waiting for my dryer and pedistol. I gave him 2200.00. Stove my frig. Washer dryer, and stove from my house. All i got was cracked tub washer and a freezer with no freeon. Hope u are proud of your self. I thought we were friends. Oh i almost for got did u tell your customer that u were moving do to the state

ron has no business running westeren app. His idea of running this business is take your money and your app. I gave him 2200.00 cash freg., stove, washer, dryer for a front loader washer, dryer and freg, frezer i got a tub washer, a frezer with no freeon. I paid out of my pocket to fix them. Hope u are proud ron your self. I thought u were are freinds. The money i gave u went for your drug habit u gambled and drank the rest.Have u told your customer u were moving the store.The state was paying u ever body listen to this 50, 000.00 dollar to move account of the expanding of i15 highway project. $50, 000.00 ron do the right thing reburse us please. Ron phone no are [protected], also [protected] they moved around the pecos, area. See u in court ron sue u ten time what u stole us and going to ask the judge for your licience and jail time

• Sr
    srneal Apr 04, 2016

I think that these are very unfair because they have been handled by Western Appliance. These postings begin in 2009 and run in chronological order through current. It would be fair to reverse the order of the comments so that potential customers can see how this company functions today, rather than focusing on the problems from 5-7 years ago, especially since the said complaints have been satisfactorily handled by Western Appliance.

• Sr
    srneal Mar 26, 2016

This website is so unfair. Everyone is so anxious to complain, but nobody has the decency to re-post and admit that after complaining to Western Appliance that their complaint was satisfactorily handled by "Ron and his guys".

I have conducted many business transactions with Western Appliance over the past few years, and not once have I been dissatisfied with my purchase or the way I was treated by Ron or anyone else from there. I tend to think that many of the complaints against this company stem from individuals who have issues with every purchase they make, at every store they purchase from and every person they deal with concerning their purchases. Some unfortunate people are never happy unless they are unhappy.

I certainly hope that anyone who is shopping for quality used appliances and/or appliance repair in the greater Las Vegas area consider calling Western Appliance for your needs. You will be happy that you did!

• Ka
    Kalpen Mar 11, 2016

Ron from western appliances what a con artist .
    Bought a dishwasher from him, did not work, been calling him making numerous appointments never shows up . Always says he will call you back never does .
    Nothing but a ### .

• Br
    Brent Jenkins Feb 13, 2016

I so wish we had read the reviews before making the same mistake as the rest. DO NOT TRUST Ron with Western Appliance and Repair. He is a lying cheating crook.
    He sold us a fridge for $2, 000, only gave us $300 for the one we had that was actually working. The one he sold us does not stay cold, he said he would stand behind it but never shows up for the appointments he makes.
    We have been fighting with him for over a month now, and he still owes us for putting stainless steel fronts because he was supposed to take care of them before delivering the fridge.

• Pi
    Pissed Purchaser Dec 28, 2015

These complaints are 100% valid. Unfortunately on Christmas eve I had to purchase a refrigerator from Ron and he swindled me out of the last $ I had knowing full well I had no money, no food and 3children to feed. I even explained to this man I had just lost my job and this was the only thing I could purchase and was in a real need. He told me he was going to be at his shop wrapping christmas gifts for another 3 hours and he sent 2 guys over to install it and haul.away the old one. Well the refrigerator never got cold and the freezer barely freezes. I waited until the day after Christmas to call being respectful of his family time and he gave me the story of his guys must've brought the wrong fridge and he would send someone out today. No one showed, I asked my husband to call while I drove down to the dump and of course no one was there and he told my husband a sorry excuse that his workers were off and he didnt know that he promised to have a new refrigerator delivered the next day between 10-12. 2pm no call no show. Now he is no longer answering his phone at all. This business is a total scam. I wish that I would have done my research before I gave him my last. Now my children and I are forced to eat ramen and pb and j for I dont know how long.

• Ca
    Caroline Medina Oct 15, 2015

I paid this company $1000 for a set of used appliances which included a refrigerator, oven, microwave and dishwasher. After they charged my credit card it took them 3 days to deliver 1/2 of my order. The dishwasher that was delivered the door did not close, the oven handle was broken on the stove and they glued and painted it black to cover it up and they never delivered the refrigerator. I had to have everything delivered within 5 days as my home was sold. Weeks had gone by and no calls or texts. I asked him to please take back the broken appliances and refund my money and Ron, the owner, after weeks of no response called me back and refused. He said he had many personal issues and couldn't deal with my transaction. So I had to order appliances from another business in order to sell my home. Ron, is the most dishonest business man I have ever dealt with in 13 years of doing business in Las Vegas.

• Ju
    Justice for the valley Mar 10, 2015

Ron the con is the correct name for this fat ### crusty dirt bag along with his brother. He messed with the wrong person/community we need to bring him to justice. Looks like this has been going on for many years. He ripped us off for $3000.00 in cash. Yes we fell for it too. You look at him and how can't you feel sorry and try to help someone out. He needs to taken off Craig list so he can no longer victimis our citizens. We where buying a refurbished built in frig. Promised to install stainless panels and a new ice maker and clean it up and than deliver. Well it's been almost 4 months and no frig. No return phone calls. When you get s hold if him 1000 excuses yelling swearing and screaming at us. What a great men. How do they sleep at night. Karma is a and he will get it full circle. All the reviews about a positive experience are him filling them out. He told us. Did he collect taxes on anyone's invoice?? Interesting!!! We should give him over to Isis let them take care of him. He is one fat coward and chicken. Stop being a ### and pay the people back and get a real job. Ron the Con I have just started to bring your scan down.

• Mr
    Mrs.Not on my watch Oct 28, 2014

Unfortunately I have the and displeasure of working with this character Ron Ehller. After purchasing some appliances from RON THE CON I have now discovered exactly what kind of dirt bag this idiot is ! He literally takes the cake ... in every sense of the saying ! Look at him... he actually told me he was an upstanding business man and that the reviews online are blown out of proportion or he rectified the situation and we had no right to complain... he has FIXED NOTHING JUST AS HE IS A NOTHING LOSER! He cares about no one and couldn't care less about what he does to good people .. I am well within my 90 day warranty WHAT A JOKE THAT IS! And he gave me another mother load of excuses ... he would send 2 guys this time to have it repaired for the millionth time he has rescheduled. ..I told him this has been going in on almost 30 days and I wanted my money back as I need to buy a new fridge... I literally have been waiting for over 3 weeks with a luke warm fridge not to mention the HUNDREDS of dollars in food that has spoiled ...time I have scheduled off with no show appointment ...and he actually YELLED at me to pull out my invoice and that it says NO REFUNDS!! I am utterly in awe of how crooked this WESTERN APPLIANCES "business" is! AGAIN WHAT A JOKE, I will be filing more complaints and will be taking further action... if you have read this and have already started legal action please post a comment below so we can stop RON THE CON!

• Mm
    mmjp Apr 22, 2012

Western Appliance Service & Repair are the worst to deal with.
    I recently purchansed a side by side refrigerator which only made ice once. I have called every day for three weeks to come have someone fix it since it is still in the 90 warrenty that he states on his paperwork.
    I do not get return phone calls EVER, and when he does pick up he acts like he has no idea who I am or why I am calling.
    When I finally got someone to come look at it they said " the whole ice maker needs replacing." However once they saw it was under his 90 day warrenty I never heard from them again either.
    Needless to say the ice maker has yet to get replaced and he has yet to contact me for it's replacement.
    I would never recommed this buisness to anyone and I write this this only to warn people not to waste their hard earned money.

• Ne
    Never Agian Nov 14, 2010

Ron Ehler with Western Appliance Service & Repair‎ on 2010 Western Av. Las Vegas, NV 89102 is a true scammer. I recently purchased a Vending machine from Ron. He said he was giving us a good deal if we paid him up front and in full. Then he said he would have it cleaned up, painted & in tip top shape before he delivers it the following week on Friday, well Friday showed up and no machine I tried to call Ron several times but no answer. Then I finally got a hold of him he had a million excuses as to why he could not deliver, then he said "I want to keep your business man, your a cool guy", trying to butter me up ect.. and said he will deliver it tomorrow anytime I called him. Well surprise! Saturday came around and guess what?! He was not answering my calls again. Finally I texted him and had to offer him an extra $150.00 just to deliver my own machine that I paid in full that he promised he would deliver free of charge and again I got screwed the machine was not in full working condition, he did not paint it or clean it up, I had to call the police just to get his employees off my property because they were trying to scam me for more money & told me they were going to take my machine if I did not give them gas money. Very un-professional. They are definitely career criminal's If you ever come in contact with this guy's turn around and go the oppisite way he is a dirt bag and can not be trusted. Just on another note: Ron Ehler himself is not a very intelligent man he was very stupid to tell me over the phone that he was avoiding several calls from pissed off customers that he sold appliances too that were not working & was going to avoid them because he cannot deal with it because he has way too many personal issues to deal with.

• Mr
    Mr. and Mrs. VanHorn Mar 16, 2010

My husband and I have had the pleasure of doing business with Western Appliance on 3 occasions now...all of the employees and especially Ron, the owner, were not only polite but very willing to help us out in any way they could...not once did Ron or any other employee tell us something and didn't follow thru on it...we will continue to do business w/Western Appliance and highly recommend them to anyone for their appliance needs.