Menu

A
Author of the complaint
2:56 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'd never want to work with WestBow Press again. They were not transparent about costs. I did a whole lot of extra work to not incur charges after I had already paid for everything they said I'd be charged for. The only thing they can take credit for is pressing the print button. I even designed the layout of the book, altered every image myself, and chose the font/font size for my children's book. They did nothing. I couldn't have my press release sent out until I re-wrote it TWICE because of their typos and lack of understanding of what my short children's book is about. And since Where We Found Home has been published, I keep getting calls from marketing agents from WestBow pushing packages on me that I absolutely cannot afford. I even asked to switch marketing agents because I was getting an attitude for declining unsolicited calls/marketing schemes from the agent assigned to me. They didn't do anything about the reassignment yet. I would not use them again, and aside from having my children's book available now, which was such a special project, I have nothing good to say about them other than the lady I ordered my author copies from was nice.

0 comments