Wesco DinettesTerrible service

H

After only 2 years of owning avery expensive table, the entire piece of furniture completely fell apart. The "customer service rep." was extremely rude from my first call. All of the wood screws had backed out and the pedestal base was falling apart leaving a dangerous situation. After a "repairman" came he said it couldn't be fixed and I'd have to purchase a new base. "Customer service" however said that I'd need to purchase an entire new table. They would make no accomadation for me in spite of the fact that I'd spent over $4, 000.00 on the set only 2 years ago. When I complained that they should at least consider a discount on a new table she hung up on me.
I've heard from several other people since of their terrible service and customer relations.