Wesbank — poor service
In August my debit order was returned, 1st time ever, however Wesbank made no effort to call me (your client) to find out what happened. However I get called from Blake & ass. I am not their client and would have appreciated if Wesbank made an effort in calling me to resolve the issue first.
I made a payment on 1 Oct 2019 to rectify the arrears and phoned in for assurance. I was told that payment takes 12 to 24 hours to reflect. This was after 19 minutes on the phone. I asked if someone can give me a call to confirm you have received my payment, but was told that I will have to phone again. Are you trying to save money by not calling your customers. We are the reason you exist, so please make an effort and phone me as soon as you see my payments reflecting.
More Wesbank Complaints & Reviews
- Wesbank - arrangement to pay account in arrears 
- Wesbank - payment arrangement
- Wesbank - cancellation of my contract 
- Wesbank - wesbank bills for insurance on vehicle already insured 
- Wesbank - think twice before financing with wesbank 
- [Resolved] Wesbank - awfully slow service 
- Wesbank - finance
- Wesbank - loan
- Wesbank - needing information from wesbank and being transferred to 100 different departments
- Wesbank - car finance