WesbankNatis document and settlement figures

N Jul 29, 2020

hi, I am Nisha behairylall, the owner of Cheeky's transport cc. I have paid up a heavy duty truck on the 02/07/2020 and have been trying since the 23rd of July to acquire my natis documents but nobody can assist me. I have spoken to Peter Nkwase and sent an email to his personal email but to date no response. sent an email to [protected]@wesbank.co.za and I was sent an automated reply to contact [protected]@wesbank.co.za as he deals with natis documents but still no response.

I have another truck that I have 7 instalments to pay but I have a buyer for this truck and I need a settlement figure but this was sent on the 29/07/2020 and I don't think I am going to get any joy from Wesbank. their service is disgusting but they never fail to debit your account for their monies owing to them.

what should I do as I don't bank with FNB and I am greatful for that as I am an Absa business client and get excellent service from them, hasslefree.

catch a wake up Wesbank and help your clients because I have never defaulted with my instalments which ran into millions of rands.