Wendy's Restaurantterrible service!

N

Has this happened to anyone else at this location? I drove through, ordered a single hamburger and small diet ($4.61 Total). I handed the young gal at the window (blonde with nicely French manicure nails) a $20 bill along with .61 cents specifically so I would receive only bills for change to give to my daughter for lunch money. Another girl (dark hair and lots of make up) quickly pushed my food out the window. I sat there long enough to unwrap my straw and place it in my drink. Then I drove away. About two hours later, having realized my mistake, I called the restaurant. Rachael identified herself as the manager and I gave her my phone number to call me back after she looked into the matter. Later Latasha called me, identifying herself as the manager and said, "I checked registers and they all came out perfect." (How often does that happen in the fast food business?). No offer of compensation. Bad, bad customer service! Just curious if this location has other complaints of the same nature...

• Th
    Thomas Stebbins Feb 10, 2008

I ordered at sonic one of there specials ''steak and rings'', and they said they were all out of steak so I left. I dont know if i can ever eat at sonic agian.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices