WelwatchMDUnauthorized Charge

I discovered today that my checking account was charged $2.99 on 4/9/09. The description given on my bank statement is "welwatchmd800591 Princeton NJ". When Gooled, I am directed to a complaint website, Wellness Watchers and Barton Publishing (Joe Barton). This charge was not authorized and I don't understand how, with so many complaints, this is allowed to continue. It's such an invasive feeling to know anyone and access what's personal and take whatever they want without authority!

Donna Honeycutt
[protected]@bellsouth.net

• Ro
    rosanna duce Nov 05, 2008

In august I bought a report about kidney stones removal and paid by credit card 34 $. Now on October 26th I was charged 19.95 $ on the same credit card but this time I ordered nothing: so I want my moneys back and I do not want any further biling from wellwatch. This E-mail is to cancel any further charges to my credit card and to have back my 19.95 $. Please respond with conformation to the above e-mail address

• Cy
    cynthia Nov 11, 2008

I have the same complaint I purchased ADAD book and now have 19.95 USA charges on my account

• Br
    brian Nov 12, 2008

i am in the same position. i was charged on my credit card for somethin i did not order. I had purchased a urinary tract infection report and now am being charged 48 canadian dollars for something unkown. i want my money back

• Ro
    Robert Robbins Nov 23, 2008

I had ordered a report on gout for my elderly father, they have been debiting my bank account eversince, the will not stop or reply to e-mails, it looks as though I am going to have to change my bank account because of this.

• Ga
    Gayle Nov 25, 2008

I am in the same boat I ordered something off TV and now I am hit with charges from a place called WELWATCHMD...what the hell is welwatchmd...I didn't order anything from them...I want my money back ~ anyone have any info on this?

• Ad
    A. Drag Nov 27, 2008

I too have a welwatchmd unauthorized, fraudulant charge of $59.
    These thieves need to be stopped! I am definitely filing charges with many
    different authories on this issue. We all need to do the same!
    Thank you for your information.

• Vi
    Vicki Ellis Dec 26, 2008

This morning my husband was checking our bank account which he does on a day to day bases. And there is a charge for $29.95 for WellwatchMD.com and we have no idea who this is or why we have been charged this money. I have a phone number [protected]. And I have already try ed to call but get a recording. We will be in touch with our bank as soon as it opens. This site is stealing money from people. But we are having a hard time trying to find out how they got our credit card number to charge this to begin with.

Ann Burgum Jan 30, 2009

On 19th January 2017 my bank account was debited by this company for the amount of £20.81. I was also charge £1.50 extra as this was to go to the USA.

I do not know what this was for, neither did I give my details to this company.
    There was a few numbers after the transaction, they were [protected] 800-591638us

In this current climate and the fact I have just got a job after being out of work for a long time means I need every penny to get out of debt.

Please help

Ann Burgum

• Co
    Cora Mar 21, 2009

This company should be exposed and closed down. In December I bought a download of a report for kidney stone removal for $19.95 and have been charged every $29.95 month since then! I am not going to accept this and will do whatever I can to get my money refunded. This man Joe Barton is a ### scam artist and needs to be stopped. He and his band of crooks http://www.bartonpublishing.com/about.php use different company names, Barton Publishing, WelWatchMD, . I just checked my order info and the number is [protected]. This is an area code in central/western Minnesota. You need to expose him to the media in this area. Website is http://www.bartonpublishing.com. I do not live in the US, but believe me I will do my best to get my money back. Below are other contact details for them.

© 2017 Barton Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved
    Email: [protected]@bartonpublishing.com Phone: [protected]
    PO Box 50, Brandon, SD 57005 USA

Cherl E Jenkins Mar 24, 2009

I purchased one Tube of tooth whitening gel. I did not authorize a second one, which I have not received, but a charge was deducted from my account.

• He
    Helen Connelly Apr 28, 2009

I purchased an e-booklet on Gastric Reflex and paid on my credit card. At the time I was asked it I wanted to be part of a FREE TRAIL - I did not agree to the Free Trial as I was sure it would involve problems later trying to get out of it. I read through the email and checked all the boxes to make sure that I was not involved. I then started to receive numerous emails from the company and Barton Publishing offering me other services. I purchased another e-booklet from Barton Publishing on 7th November, again I was very clear that I was only purchasing the booklet. I have since been charged a subscription in January - April of $29.95 per month for a web site I know nothing about. My credit card company cannot cancel or refund the payments. They put me intouch with Welwatch who kept me on the phone for nearly 30 minutes, firstly they couldn't find me on their system, they said they would cancel my subscription and refund my last charge. Plus they said they would send me a refund application. This was nearly 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing. I now realise that I have been involved in a scam and the only way to stop the payments coming out of my credit card account are to cancel my card - how is it you can cancel any other payment but not on a credit card. This is making the scam easier for these companies.

• Ga
    GAM May 13, 2009

i purchased a book from Barton Publishing for $20.55

My credit card was authorised for this payment

Since then there are two further charges on my card for $29.95 and $1.83 which as far as I am concerned were not authorised and I do not know what they are for.

I have now cancelled the card to prevent further charges but am disgusted with this occurrence

• Po
    Portia-69 Jun 21, 2009

June 2017 - I purchased the celebrity wightening teeth whightener and noticed on my credit card account the same above mention fees from welwatchMD. These are considered fraudulent charges. My credit card company was more then helpful, cancelling my charge card, re-issuing a new card and following up with these fraudulent charges. According to the credit card company I do not have to pay the welwatchMD charges. My advise to anyone who is getting these charges is to IMMEDIATELY call your credit card company, cancel you card and report the welwatchmd charges as FRAUDULENT. Boy have I ever learnt a lesson about internet buying.

• Please call me at [protected] so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.