WelwatchMDcredit card fraud

B

I have no idea who these people are . However they have billed my credit card. I made a purchase online from barton publishing . Which billed me the correct amount . Somehow I think barton publishing and welwatchmd are in cahoots with each other. They need to be stopped.

• He
    Herman Waldrep Nov 22, 2008

I was charged 29.95 from these people and i never ordered anything from them. I want my money back.

• Pi
    Pierre Weber Nov 22, 2008

My personnel Bank account was charged $29.95 for no reason or purchase.

Maureen Owens Nov 23, 2008

I bough on line a diet pill from aciupure. They said it was 4.95 for shipping.They took 44.95 from me. Then i check my bank account and say they took 59.95 for WelWatch MD that I never sign up for.Please help me get the money reimburst.

Mark McGee Nov 24, 2008

WelwatchMD charged me 59.00 for what, I do not know. The transactions on my account show one other charge that date to Fresh Internet, which I did order. How did WelwatchMD get my information, and how can I get this fixed? I'll try to contact them today, but I have a bad feeling about this!

• Au
    Audrey Daley Nov 26, 2008

I have also been charged on my debit card and do not have any idea what this for. How can I get this off my card?

j allan Nov 28, 2008

I did the same thing, and when I examined my agreement with them, I discovered that unless you contact them within 14 days, you are agreeing to a charge of 19.95/month from then on. You need to contact them at wellnesswatchersmd.com and cancel your subscription, or call them at [protected]. I did this and they responded immediately. Good luck!

• Di
    Diane Frautnick Nov 30, 2008

WelwatchMD charged me 59.90 on my credit card for nothing that I received nor ordered. I have never heard of this WelwatchMD prior to this incident. My credit card issuer is doing a fraud investigation of this matter.

• Na
    Nadine Nov 30, 2008

I have had 59.90 deducted from my account and I have not idea who these people are

• Ci
    Cindy Owings Dec 03, 2008

unauthorized charge on bank card for nothing from welwatchmd

• Su
    summer87 Dec 12, 2008

I also was taken for $59.00 and have no idea who these people are. I have nver ordered anything from them. I called the the number given on my checking accoumt where the money was taken out of, well that is not a correct number [protected], they say they are from a campaign place. Any body know how to get the money back. I canceled my debit card so they cannot just take money.

• Sc
    Scammed Dec 12, 2008

The number will do you know good. It's a recording to hold forever. I changed by card number and they still charged to the new card. Hows that? Also $59. In the terms of some things you buy over the internet is embeded text that you agree to join welwatchmd. What a deal, nobody including BBB can help us. May they rot in the money.

• Me
    mey Jan 24, 2009

They charged my credit card $1+ which is pending approval. It might not be much, but I definitely don't want it happening again.

• St
    Steven Jan 25, 2009

This Company that Ihave never heard of charged my credit card with a charge of $ 1.83 and then 15 days later charge me again $ 29.95. I know nothing about the charge this is commiting fraud against consumers. Individuals should be found and arrested.

• Em
    Emmalee Jones Jan 25, 2009

I canceled the credit report and I was charge anyway

• Pe
    peg Feb 09, 2009

I have no idea what "product" I'm being charged for and did not
    authorize anything from them ...what do they do, anyway, other
    than rob innocent people?

• Da
    Darlene Mar 03, 2009

i also ordered a report from barton publishing thru my visa and then was charged by welwatchmd [protected]-V _$1.83, [protected] P _$29.95 . Jan/Feb 2009.

• Se
    sedy demesa Mar 17, 2009

PRIVACY MATTERS [protected] CT

SB SAVINGS 2700 WEST PLANO [protected] TXEZ SAVER

Mary Wenz Apr 12, 2009

They keep doing the same thing to me. I canceled and they continue to take money from my account. How do you get them to stop taking your money?

• Po
    Portia-69 Jun 21, 2009

June 2009 - I purchased the celebrity whitening teeth whitener and noticed on my credit card account the same above mention fees from welwatchMD. These are considered fraudulent charges. My credit card company was more then helpful, cancelling my charge card, re-issuing a new card and following up with these fraudulent charges. According to the credit card company I do not have to pay the welwatchMD charges. My advise to anyone who is getting these charges is to IMMEDIATELY call your credit card company, cancel you card and report the welwatchmd charges as FRAUDULENT. Boy have I ever learnt a lesson about internet buying.

• Please call me at [protected] so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.