WelWatch.comfraud

T

I was just going over my Dec. Bank records and ran a charge I didnot recognize.. WelWatch.com.. and here I am on this page with other complaints about bank withdrawls.. I also got taken by Acai Berry and FitFac-com. WC Value Plus V and I cant wait to finish my statement and see who else got me..
WelWatch charged me $59.00 twice in one day. I have 2 withdrawls from them. I am sure I am going find more but I hope you all check this site out for charging you. I have not complained to them yet since it is Sunday but I am heading to the bank tomorrow.

Anyone else notice this charge on their bank statements?

I wonder if this complaint will still be on this site tomorrow? hmmm