Wellington Advisorsmaintenance

B Jul 08, 2019

Stove has been broken for a month it took 4 complaints for someone to come fix it. My ac has not been working for 3 days they have fixed several problems relating to the A/C unit either it not having enough Freon or parts in it breaks . Right now it's been about 85-95 degree weather and my house reads 83 degrees inside the house. This is crazy how many times it takes for someone to fix things. My kitchen has been rotten since I moved in and now that I have had leaks it's been worse. management says they are coming to fix it and change cabinets but no one comes to fix it . I was promised since I moved in that The kitchen would be fixed and it has not. My drawers come out completely when opening them. I have so many leaks and they spray over it and I'm sure I have to have so. Kind of mold growing in the insulation. Insulation has never been changed . I expect for these damages to be fixed I pay for my amenities and maintenance why are these things not getting done ?.. the ceiling has falling on my 10 year old daughter while showering and they ignored it like it was nothing. The pool is always close and when it is open something always happens and they close it. The pump on the pool has been broken 3 times since I have lived here and just this weekend the pool was green and kids were swimming in it . The office was open and saw kids swimming and did not say anything. This is a very unprofessional company and unfair. I have asked to switch me to a different unit and they won't unless I pay a transfer fee of 300 dollars I have said ok then Let me off my lease without it affecting me or paying the remaining months and they won't either, so now what ? What do I do ? Now my rent is going up on September 2019 to 888 when I was at 775, that's 105 dollars more and my apartments is still not fix . I need you guys to help me .