wellbhealth 8667967336refund

I filled in a health questionnaire online which took me approximately 90 minutes to complete only to get to the end and realise I had to pay for the answers I was going to receive. When I realised this I sent an e-mail to the company kindly asking them to delete any data I had given them from their files and explaining to them this error I had made as I was in no way going to pay for this service, later on that day I received an e-mail back saying they were sorry I felt this way and they strongly reccommend that people viewing their website should read their FAQ but they would delete my information and I would not be charged, so it was a big surprise when I checked my bank account only to see they had taken out $79.28 or in my currency £48.58. This is a total disgrace I want my money put back into my account as soon as possible there is no way I can afford to be paying out this kind of money on services I can get for free in my own country.

• Ed
    Ed Galvin Sep 09, 2009

the same thing has happened to me today and I definitely cannot afford to give $79 dollors or £49 on something like this which I had no idea would charge me. How do i go about getting my money back as this is a disgrace!!!

jacjen Sep 09, 2009

Can you e-mail me and let me know how I can get my money back of these thieves?

• Mi
    Milhaus Sep 09, 2009

i too have a creidt card bill form these people, and I have no idea who they are, or what they are even trying to sell...can anyone give me mor information?

• Fe
    feenz Sep 09, 2009

I too have a gredit card bill, for what i have no idea but i wolud like it back as it has cost me $96.28. There was no warning of this fee or what i was paying for it just appeared as a withdrawal on my bank statement.

• Na
    natethegreat Sep 10, 2009

I got a charge for $48.92 on my account. After I called to see what it was, the customer service rep told me that it was in the terms and conditions. I was just to purchase shipping on a free trial offer and they deceivingly put an agreement to pay for another product WITHIN the terms and conditions! No one reads these things! I will from now on...

• Bi
    bikerchick Sep 11, 2009

I am in the same boat 57.03 euro was taken from my credit card account, without notice, can i claim this back can anyone please tell me.
    lena

• We
    Wendy rawlins Sep 12, 2009

i completed a health questionnaire on line and thought as it said a free trial I would not have to pay anything. I now discover that I have been charged £8.92 and £48.58. Could you please let me know how I can get my money refunded and no further monies taken from my Bank account.

Regards
    Wendy Rawlins

• Lu
    LusyW Sep 13, 2009

I am unable to trace where this charge came from. Do you have the website where you filled out the questionnaire? I also had £48.58 taken from my account by wellbhealth! I really don't know whether this is a monthly charge or a one off and I really can't afford it! Has anyone managed to get refunds yet?

• To
    totally fedup Sep 13, 2009

i was charged $49.70 on top of the $14.95 for my 'free trial of Ultracleanse'. Apparently if you dont return the free trial within 14 days you get charged for the months supply. if thats not bad enough you are automatically signed to a membership which means they automatically send you 3 months supply unless you cancel the membership. A total rip-off!!!

• Mi
    Mistress Eilonwy Sep 13, 2009

I really need to know how i can get my money back. They charged me £50. i can't afford that. Who do I email? Please help!

• Pl
    pleasefix Sep 13, 2009

I sent for a tiny tube of teeth whitening gel that was suppose to be $1.99 for a sample, then received a charge on my credit card for $48.96 for some membership to a World Club Fitness that is a lame website that has nothing !!! I want my money back and I want scam artist like this to be shut down. I paid for what I ordered, I did not agree to a webiste health membership for $50.00 a month... Please do something about this Wellbhealth

Janet Andersen Sep 13, 2009

I to have been billed for what I thought was a free trial no one told me I would be billed further If I did not continue to order the product. I am not happy about this bill and I cant afford to be paying $94.00 and I did not agree to pay $94.00. What can be done about this. Janet Andersen

martindimaggio Sep 14, 2009

I too have been charged $48 from wellbhealth, I have no idea who they are, although I did get a free trial of acai berry suppliment a while back. I have not been succesful in tracing the company, they are listed at 56 Thorton Close, Pelton, Chester Le Street, DH2 1QH but 118 do not have a listing for them so I can't phone them and the acai berry company have no record of me!

martindimaggio Sep 14, 2009

Right, I've had some success with finding the company, it is Acaislim and their website is http://www.premiumacaislim.com/contactus.php

The call centre seems to be in America, he explained to me that their website clearly states that you need to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the free sample and that they charge for 3 months supply of the product before it is received. He said that when I receive the next 3 months products I need to send it back to:

ACAISLIM
    BTB MAILSLIGHT LTD.
    UNIT 2B
    BIKING INDUSTRIAL EST.
    HUDSON ROAD
    BEDFORD
    MK41 0QB

But, I need to Insure the package and get a tracking number, without these I CANNOT get a refund. I also need to write my order number on the package, without this NO REFUND. When they have received this they will refund me and they have stopped my account being charged again.

I spoke to Ernie and he gave me a cancellation number of 448013

• Hu
    Hurkidi Sep 14, 2009

I order one time the product and pay for it, that's ok... but then I got again the product and they charge me twice 66.61 that's no right ...
    I have the product and I will try to get refund... I got a cancellation number too...

• Hu
    Hurkidi Sep 14, 2009

I called this number to cancel the contract with this company [protected], and they gave me a cancellation number... then I call my bank to give them the cancelation number... this is important so the bank can get refund if they do it again...

maggieo01 Sep 15, 2009

hi i tried to call the number they gave me for 4 days now and no joy but just went on to website and the nice live chat lady cancelled my membership so ill not be recieving anymore although im still £49 out of pocket ive defo learned my lesson: wellbhealth

• Zo
    zoeith Sep 15, 2009

Call this # [protected]. Spoke to a customer service rep after being placed on hold a while. I told him that I didn't agree to pay $50 for anything and intended just for a free or 1.99 sample trial. I provided my first and last name and phone number, he found my account and canceled it. I will be monitoring my bank account to see if I was actually refunded.

• Te
    tennchik84 Sep 16, 2009

My husband ordered the free trial of acai burn and called to cancel when he received it. They said that he had to send it back in by the 13th, or he would be billed. I sent it off and got a tracking number which shows it was delivered on the 9th, but wellbhealth still billed our bank account for 79.28! Any ideas about who to talk to to get this resolved?

notwhiteteeth Sep 17, 2009

Like most others, ordered teeth whitening samples, hidden terms and conditions, cancelled with both companies, the two hidden "weight loss / health" companies, then a WELLBHEALTH charge shows up on my credit card (a card I had already cancelled due to the teeth whitening scam) and this WELLBHEALTH charge was 48.92 on two subsequent days! Not one of the above companies will reveal that they are connected to this wellbhealth charge. No one answers the phone number on the wellbhealth charge info. If these terms and conditions had popped up for me to read when I ordered the "free samples" I would never have agreed. Since this was on my MSN home page advertising the free samples I assumed it was legit - first time duped, never again, but this seems like a never-ending nightmare and an expensive experience. Please anyone - who is wellbhealth and how do we reach them?

• Ya
    yarni Sep 18, 2009

I Purchased a trial pack of acai burn was billed for that then a few weeks latter was charged another $98.44 dollars for what I don't know also purchased Natureberry trial pack and then charged another $145.12 this is crazy if only I had know this would happen I would not have purchased any of this at all but being a bit over weight and willing to try anythink I did.
    What should I do I haven't opened any of these, do you think if I sent them back will I get my money back.
    Is there a number to ring to get a cancellation number please help me as I can not afford these extra expenses

jadesm330 Sep 18, 2009

ok so YES we screwed up and fell for the oldest trick in the book by allowing people to prey on our vanity...we know to look like a super model you have to eat and work out like one too but still it's nice to think we can do as little as possible and still look sexy...If you fell for this trick like me...just do what I did and cancel your credit card, yes it will be an inconvience but that's the price we pay for being dumb, this way you get the product and don't have to pay for it...lol I had these people on chat and they were dumbfounded that I actually did it...I know it will be a pain for about a week until I get a new card but the satifaction of knowing that those scammers won't be getting any more of my money is worth the inconvience

• Pe
    Perplexed_Mother Sep 20, 2009

This company sold to my teenage some which unfortunately has a savings acct tied to my ckg account. I was told the same thing to send the product back marked specifcally with the order code. They are ripping people off. I hope the better business bureau gets a hold of this and goes after this company. I'm out of 79.28 plus all these bogus fees of .63 cents her and 6.21 there. What a mess! My son said he called with the 14 days but they claim he did not. Something fishy is going on here. Disgruntled Mother!!! and Out of $$ thanks to this devious company. SHUT THEM DOWN!

• To
    Tonya_Green Sep 20, 2009

I also agreed to the .99 and 1.99 samples of "DazzleWhite" teeth whitener and the next day I checked my online banking account to balance it and noticed a charge from "wellbhealth" for $48.02 and "DazzleWhite" for $49.99!!! I just yesterday (9/18/09) received 3 packages in the mail from DazzleWhite after I called them the day I found these charges on my checking account and cancelled the whole order!! When I opened the boxes, it said that my "Trial Order" expired 9/18/09 and I checked my account again and have been billed $79.00 on 9/11/09!!! I CANCELLED these products the day after I ordered them! Yet they sent them anyway and continued to bill my account! I am on Social Security disability and cannot afford FOOD, much less these charges! When I tried to call them after I received the packages, they were closed and would supposedly reopen on Monday. I don't know what I'm going to have to do to get my money back, but if it takes filing criminal charges, I am willing to do it!! This is FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING concerning their financial charges. No matter what the webpages say about how good the product is, unless you have money to just throw out the window... DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!!

cathyoneill Sep 21, 2009

i have been charged 58.09 us dollars in pounds £36.13 for something i have not got a clue about could u please cancel this

• Fr
    FrustratedSmiler Sep 23, 2009

OK-- I just had to make a lot of calls today after checking my account... thought this might be helpful to all of you out there that have gotten "suckered" like me...

If you order(ed) from Dazzle White (also known as DazzleSmile and other names)-- BEWARE!!!

You will need to cancel your Dazzle White account (or you will be charged $79-ish each month)
    Also... as I just found out today... in the fine print (of course)... you will be enrolled in 3 other "free-trials"... for me, they showed up as "wellbhealth", "elitepack", and "ezykit" ...

All 3 will be recurring charges until you call & cancel with each.

These companies are known for changing names & numbers... but here are the numbers I was given after MUCH time on the phone. Hopefully it will help you (and save you hassle and time).

Dazzle White / Dazzle Smile... [protected]
    [ask about their policy to get your money back... also, ask which parts to send back]

Dazzle Trays (shows up as "wellbhealth") ... [protected]
    [if you send back the trays, you can get the $48.92 refunded]

World Club Fitness ("elitepack") ... [protected]
    [this first charge of $6.21 is a loss... but if you cancel, you will not be charged again]

Weightloss Resources ("ezykit") ... [protected] or [protected]
    [this first charge of $8.53 is a loss... but if you cancel, you will not be charged again]

Make sure that you keep up with all of the cancellation #'s.

Also... you may see "INTERNATIONAL SERVICE" charges on your acct... these are all associated with any of the before mentioned transactions... because the companies are out of Canada (unless that is local for you).

Hope this helps... I know that it has been a very expensive lesson...

Mary6 Sep 24, 2009

I am having problems wth these poeple they keep on taking money from my account. £39.79. every month went to my bank they said they cannot cancell it as it is a SO.how do i contact them for my money back

Mary6 Sep 24, 2009

These people keep on taking money from my account .How do i stop them or contact please someone help. Whats the best uk time to call them

Joni Gibson Sep 24, 2009

I ordered the product Acaislim free samples for 4.95 and 2 days ago I received a package of 3 bottles as I in turn refused the package because I did not order it. Today my bank statement came and they had charged me 79.28 2 times I immediately called them and spoke with Loreal and told her I expected to be reimbursed as I did not order this and refused the product and sent it back she told me that if they received it because it would go to another warehouse since I did not call first before sending it back. I cancelled the product and she gave me a number for cancelling 477625. So I have to wait a month to see if they get the product back to reimburse my account. this is definetly a SCAM!!!

• So
    SonyaP Sep 29, 2009

Oh crap Shayln...your company is a rip off with no ethics!!!

I too was stung and will be telling as many people as possible about it! GRRRRRRRRRR

• So
    SonyaP Sep 29, 2009

Same problem as all of you...They are slimey, unethical and will suffer the affects of karma...

Warn your friends!

Jayred54 Sep 29, 2009

I also signed up for a free trial of UltraCleansePlus. I understood that I would be charged if I did not return the product within 14 days. However, I started to find amounts on my credit card that I didn't understand, as they were from wellbhealth and I had no idea who they were. Plus, I had not received any further product.

I was finally able to track back and find a way to contact UltraCleansePlus, and to verify that they are wellbhealth. I discovered that the first amount charged was for my first bottle, and the 2nd amount is for the next lot of product (which I have yet to receive).

I was able to speak on the phone with a customer representative and told her I had not yet received any further product, which she assured me is on the way. I was also able to cancel any further product being sent, and was given a cancellation # and was sent an email immediately verifying this.

If my product does not arrive, I will be able to contact them and find out what has happened to it.

For those who are still having trouble, the site I used to contact them is: http://www.ultracleanseplus.com/contactus.php

• 97
    97058042 Oct 01, 2009

When checking my bank statement, WELLBHEALTH [protected] had charged me $49.41. I have never purchased anything from this company. Help?

badcrap Oct 02, 2009

I read an article on Yahoo, about how to get these tooth whiteners, for "shipping only." Screw Yahoo! I am outraged!!! I have learned my lesson.

badcrap Oct 02, 2009

Here are the two main CULPRITS: "Clean Whites" http://nofeecc.com/a/gcwsfr.html and "Dazzle Whites" p.o. box 10233, Des Moines, IA 50381 http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/index2909C.php

They use several different names, to confuse you- when yoy try and track them down.

casp3r Oct 02, 2009

i had orderd dazzle smile $11.90 (around £7) for shipping and handling since it was a international order .
    it never came since it was the free sample i never bothered just put it down to experiance.
    2 weeks later i was charged $48.92 (£31.62) still without receveing anything or agreeing to pay for anything .
    went to my bank told them they have contacted a consumer fraud place that i will have to wait for around a week for them to contact me to see what can be done .
    through checking myself after waiting almost 30 minutes for them to locate the extra charge i was given a number to call [protected] i told them i was in the uk and got this number instead [protected] called them was on hold for about 20 minutes before getting to talk to anyone after a further 15 minutes of talking was told that it was canceled and i should be refunded within 10 business days i will wait to see

badcrap Oct 02, 2009

DazzleWhite charged my bank account 3 separate charges, under 3 different company names:

wellbhealth, pristinehlth, and healthclns

Here's part of our chat:
    Angel: We are unable to process return requests via live chat because of privacy and security reasons.
    Angel: Please contact our member support staff at our toll-free number for all return information:
    Angel: The number to call is [protected]. They are available 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM (MST) Monday to Friday. On Saturdays, they are open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST).  They are closed on Sundays.
    you: are you: wellbhealth, pristinehlth, or healthclns?
    Angel: Yes, these are our charges.
    you: When will I get a refund?
    Angel: For that you have to call our phone support.

casp3r Oct 02, 2009

through the same live help from the same site www.dazzlesmilepro.com i was given a different phone number [protected] i hope this can help people in the future if they need it though i hope no one else falls for for there scams

• Ni
    nicolesolanki Oct 03, 2009

I GOT THE NUMBER FROM MY BANK! I CALLED IT ..AND AFTER SOME TIME WAITING I DID TALK TO SOMEONE AND THEY DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND CREDITED ME BACK THE MONEY BUT I ALSO HAVE TO RETURN THE PACKAGE THAT WAS BEING SENT TO ME FOR MORE TEETH WHITNING.!!
    GOOD LUCK GUYS...UNFORTUNATLY IF THEY TAKE OUT ANY MORE MONEY I HAVE TO PAY MY BANK 30 DOLLARS TO BLOCK AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES! SO I HVAE LEARNED MY LESSON AND WILL NOT EVER GET A FREE SAMPLE ANYTHING AND GIVE OUT MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION NO MATTER WHERE THE AD IS!

• Ti
    tim lee Oct 04, 2009

I have read all the complaints and I fully agree with them. MSN also should be held responsible for these scams. I too have felt I'am being ripped off buy thes people. A scam is exactly what these people are doing and and all I can say is it ruins any credibilty for legit offers and MSN for allowing this practice!!!