Well Naturally Products Ltd.my credit card was debited, but I received no product

In Aug. of '07, I placed an order for some herbs with "Well Naturally Products Ltd.", over the internet at the above mentioned website. My credit card was debited for $303.00CDN. After 3 weeks, I phoned and spoke with Mary Robinson about the order, and she assurred me that my order would be taken care of. After, a few more phone calls, she repeatedly said that she would get on it promptly. I never did receive my order. Is there any way of recouping my costs?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices