Well Appealunauthorised transaction

I have just received a Visa Card statement to see my account debited for €82.54 by this company whom I've never heard of.
I'm wondering if it's the Focus Cleanse crowd who have charged me €84.67 ; Nature Berry who have charged me €84.67; Health Time who have charged me €83.03; VIV 3 who have charged me €169.90and CTT+[protected] who have charged me 169.34?
Something must be done about these unscrupulous people. Nobody answers phones and there seems to be no way to make contact to find out what's going on. Is it all part of the Acai berry+colon cleanse scam? Lots of people were on RTE's Liveline programme to complain. I'm a wreck worrying about my money and even after I compklained to my Visa supplier I was still charged unauthorised amounts. I have to write to them today and I'm wondering what's going to happen about this company/companies.

• Le
    LeaHorii Nov 17, 2009

I have been charged the same amount as well. The companies are WellAppeal, StrongHealth and SmartHealth... scammers...I would like to know what do I have to do in order to stop them from charging me. I have been charged over 500 pounds and this products have never gotten to me. Please I am begging if anyone knows how to block these companies from stealing from us, let me know or do something about it

• Ni
    Nightingalae Dec 21, 2009

I have just rang this company in the UK who charged me in USD for the same products: life cleanse and acai berry detox; The customer service said that I should have read the term and condition; If I didnt send the supposedly free product in fifteen days then they would charge me for whatever they sent and on top it means that the customer agree to get the monthly supply from them and get direct debited from the credit card that we gave them.
    The catch is that the company give a free sample; supposedly we didnt have to pay for, only the shipping cost. The invoice and the receipt that I got with the 2 bottles of 60 capsules written that I owe them nothing: Amount due: 0.00 poundsterling. I have charged by them the amount of USD 119 on the 7th December and today the 21st December another USD119; It converted to Australian dollars which work out more. When I rang them, this person said that they are about to ship the next bottle to me, which I subscribed and it's only the Acai detox capsules. He adviced me to wait for the shipment to arrive then ring them again to cancel the monthly order. I have cancelled my credit card and I will never order anything on line anymore. Who would pay USD119 for 60 capsules of Acai Berry for detox??

• Mi
    mick from down under Dec 25, 2009

i got ripped off also there will be a fedral police investigation on this i hope i get my money back they are huge scam if u ever get free products make sure u pay thru paypal if they havent got paypal then they are pretty well are huge fraud scam, let u know i recieved the anti aging pills and the acia berry pills and they dont do anything they need to be stoppedddddddd. from mick in Australia

• Rx
    rxd Dec 28, 2009

Does anybody have the contact details for this company? I am in London and I need to go and search for them. They are charging me for over two months now for something that I did not recieve. I have now cancelled my card.

• Bl
    blanchet michel Dec 31, 2009

vous avez prélever sur mon compte 82.14 euros alors que je n'ai rien commandé, expliquez vous, dois je croire que moi aussi je me suis fait escroqué ?

• Bl
    blanchet michel Dec 31, 2009

VOUS AVEZ PRELEVER MALHONNETEMENT 82EUROS14 ALORS QUE JE N4AI RIEN COMMANDE ET ENCORE MOINS RECU QUOIQUE CE SOIT DE VOTRE ENTREPRISE, J'AIME A CROIRE QUE C'EST UNE ERREUR DE VOTRE PART, J'ESPERE QUE VOUS ME REMBOURSEREZ SANS DELAI

• Uv
    Uvan eri Jan 11, 2010

this is so true they must be stopped its frustrating and very sad i have been charged first with US$167, the number that was on the bottle was useless trying to call it but no answer or may be the number is not for real, but please i don't know how i can stopped this because i don't have any contact with them but please can i have any contact number with them or is it alright just to cancel my credit card...