welive2care appointmentsLive2Sell Philippines screw me up for $800

L

Live2Sell Philippines
Posted: April 10, 2012 in Consumer
Tags: Complaints, Live2Sell, Reports, Reviews, Rip-Offs, Scams, Telemarketing Scams, WeLive2Care 0
Live2Sell Complaints, Reviews, Reports
As a licensed life insurance, Medicare and annuity salesman, I purchased appointments from Live2Sell, which I paid $800.

As stated on the Live 2 Sell web site WeLive2Care.com, they set up appointments that are top quality, with people who are interested in your products.

As I found out later, it was only a false advertisement. This company set up 15 appointments, however only 2 was of good quality, where people were actually interested in what I had to offer.

I tried to complain about this, but it was only in vain as I continually received automated e-mail replies.

Here is the list of all my complaints against Live2Sell:

I had an agreement with L2S to set up four appointments every week. They scheduled only 2 or 3 appointments and on some weeks there were no appointments at all.
Even though they agreed to stay within geographical area that I had specified (a 20-minute drive from my home), they sometimes set up appointments that were 100 and more miles from my home.
On a few occasions, people with whom I had an appointment, were unaware of it and stated that they received no phone calls about any appointment.
And there were times when people thought I was coming on behalf of the company that they were already doing business with. It was a complete lie. L2S probably said this in order to set up appointments more easily.
More often than not, people whom I had an appointment with, said that they had no interest in hearing about my products, did not want to see me at all and felt pressured in accepting the appointments.
Because of all these things, I went to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) and filed a complaint against Live2Sell from Philippines. The Bureau stated that there were already many complaints against this company, but that L2S did not have to respond to any, as they were not a member of the Bureau. The Bureau responded to my complaint, but I really did not understand what they wanted to say.

Afterwards, I decided to file the complaint with the California Attorney General’s office and I am still waiting for the response.

I did some research about the company and found out that they are no longer called Live2Sell. They have renamed their company to WeLive2Care and they even moved from one Philippines City – Cebu to another, unknown. The old phone number is no longer valid, as they have taken another one. They even changed their web site from live2sell.com / WeLive2Care It is my belief, that they have taken such drastic measures in order to escape the bad reputation that they had become notorious for.

I trusted the wrong company, did not check with the BBB first and got cheated for $800. I lost my money and time, gas and nerves on L2S, now known as We Live 2 Care, selling Medicare and Final Expense so called pre-set appointments. My advice to all marketers and insurance agents out there is to stay away from Live2Sell, as they will rip you off, scheduling bad appointments and not allowing the refund.

Website: www.welive2care.com