WeidenhammerPoor service

Weidenhammer is the worst IT consulting firm I have ever had to deal with. Their consultants are industry rejects, their leadership is rude and John Weidenhammer himself is malicious and unethical.

They were brought in to develop a simple application for my website eCommerce engine and I had to basically train them on eCommerce. Furthermore they never took the initiative to learn my business. They had no clue how my industry operates or how this application was supposed to help. But when it came to billing us, they had that down to a science. When I refuted their bill, escalating the issue to John Weidenhammer himself I was met with a very indifferent and defensive position. I basically paid them to go away but promised I would spread the word of their unprofessional and disrespectful approach.

I implore you to stay away from these so called consultants. They have no clue, they don't care and they certainly do not know how to consult.

John P. Weidenhammer Oct 30, 2009

TO ALL WHO READ THIS TRASH

This posting is part of an ongoing attempt to smear our company and has no basis in fact or reality. The person writing this gargabe is a coward hiding behind a false identity and making malicious claims about service that never happened. I personally challenge this liar, hiding behind a false identity, to come forward tha identify publicly himself. Rather than cowering in the shadows and making false claims, bring your clompalint out in the open. What is the name of your company. Make an honest clompalint if you are going to file one.

John P. Weidenhammer