Wei Products - Smile Brite/ Dentech WhiteningUnauthorized Charges - Circuious Refund Policy

S Review updated:

Outrageous! This company advertises a trial offers - Under the name DentechWhitening and Smile Brite. Before you reach the trial offer expiration period, they hit your account with $87 and $89 charges. I called Dentech to try to cancel and get a refund for the current charges which probably will be ongoing monthly charges, the representatives deny the relationship between the two products. But when I called Smile Brite to cancel, they informed me that both products have been cancelled (didn't authorize ongoing subscription to product). The Dentech website cancellation policy states that in order to request a refund, you must submit an email request within 15 days of being billed to receive a RMA# (which they will provide withing 48 hours). Oh they have separate websites for each product...make sure you request a refund from each. Also, file a complaint with your credit card company or bank they may pull back the payment. Don't be sucker like me!

• M
      Jul 22, 2009

It also happened to me just this week I did not a
    uthorize them to charge me and there's more axis wellness portal that I dod not see on the website also charge me and this called webaccess. This is not this is a fraud. They neef to refund my money in full amount this is this worse I even known website entechwhitening such a BIG LIE!!!

• M
      Jul 22, 2009

The worse I ever incounter in my life this called DENTECH WHITENING ; the free trial is not true. They charge even your trial day is yet not expire. And there is more hidden charges from their sister company or associates company like axis wellness portal and webaccess. I need my money back in full refund with dentech and with the two associate company. Beware to this company. we need somebody to make an action with this; before they can decieve another comsumer.

Jul 28, 2009

My free trial was supposed to last 15 days. I thought from the time I got the order, but they also include the 3 days that it took for the product to get to my home. This is a blatant ripoff and I told them so in no uncertain terms. I also told them to rot in h--l. It won't bring my $88.00 back, but it made me feel better. I'll never go online for any "free trials" again. I'm going to write our local NBC affiliate consumer reporter. I believe they'd be interested in this scam.

• K
      Jul 30, 2009

It happened to me as well. What abogus scam! BEWARE!

• J
      Jul 30, 2009

I signed up for a free trial with Smile Brite and they didn't even have anywhere on the website that the trial lasted 10 days and they took 85.00 and change out of my account with my knowing and they didn't even refund my money after sending it back don't trust them or make sure right when you get the package you cancel because they will take money out of your account without your Authorization [protected]@!

• K

KKSUT
    This has to be the worst scam I ever heard of in my life! It was on my state senators homepage. with a lady from my area advocating it! I say we need a class action law suit.

Aug 08, 2009

It happened to me just 2 days ago. I happened to see a charge on my acct that was pending and found out just how much of a rip on this company is. They are using false advertisement, they do not give you the 15 days from the time of the order (because i challenged them on mine). They charge your account for new shipment prior to the 30 days. I BELIEVE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IS WARRANTED AND I WOULD DEFINITELY BE A PART OF IT. It is people like this that should go to jail!

Aug 08, 2009

You can also add Dazzle White or Dazzle White Pro to this list as well, because they do the same thing. They charge $58 and won't credit the money back until they receive the test product back.

• T
      Aug 09, 2009

It looks like there are at least 8 different companies on the scam, just google "mom's teeth whitening secret". the mom's in the advertisements are not real, I have seen the same story verbatim for different mom's in different states...these products were never featured on CNN and FOX etc...and the whole "Beauty and the Recession" and "Consumer Tips" is a scam as well...it only exists for this particular product. Also, the so called "comments" on the blogs (which are also identical verbatim on the different mom stories) are not true comments, they have been cleverly designed by the advertiser, and real comments have been disabled...and the whole bs of "hurry, you only have five minutes left to order your trial" is false as well...and prevents people from actually figuring out what is going on by hurrying them into buying the product. They deserve a class action lawsuit. I completely agree. The makers of these products do not make it clear that you are being automatically enrolled in their home delivery program and additional sister marketers. There is never any "by clicking these terms you agree to our terms and conditions as outlined below". The whole 'ordinary mom' thing is also a total scam because an ordinary mom wouldn't be able to afford $200 a month ($90 for Smile Brite, $90 for Dentech, $10 for Health Tracker, $10 for the"newsletter" (did u ever receive anything?)) just to whiten her teeth. She would go bankrupt after two months. The copious false information and intentionally deceptive policies of these spurious teeth whitening companies deserve to be brought to justice. All the consumers who were inadvertently charged ridicolous sums of money for a product that doesn't even work deserve it.

If anyone knows anything please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

• H
      Sep 15, 2009

You can return the product SmileBrite, but you have to follow the return policy. Call customer service right away at [protected] and they will explain how. Don't wait until it is too late to return product.