Having problems with Wefixirs.com?

Wefixirs.com Customer Service Contacts

Route 6 Box 234-11
Trinity, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wefixirs.com Customer Service. Initial Wefixirs.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wefixirs.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wefixirs.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wefixirs.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONSTook money and no service

Paid this company $4000 and all they did was file my back returns. I received a levy from the state and they could do nothing to lift it or compromise. Also, I now have a federal levy that I have to fight by myself. Spencer is a piece of garbage that will say anything to get the money out of your account. Do your homework so you do not fall prey to these scams. Only 3% of all Offers in Compromise are excepted, so you will probably pay the entire amount of your debt.

• Er
      ERBOB Sep 07, 2009

We also paid over $3, 500.00 for services that we never received. When I challenged Spence Carlson, he became very indigent and told me he had put extra employees on my case which was an inaccurate statement. I ended up negotiating with the State (tax case now closed, paid in full), and filing my own OIC with the IRS which was accepted. With the money I paid Certified, I could have paid off my OIC by now.

• St
      Stumpjumper123 Feb 10, 2010

Spence Carlson is now selling for a tax company called Lion Tax. He is back at it again! Don't be fooled by "Country Boy" charm or the use of Christianity in his sales delivery. Watch Out!

• Ee
      eemia Feb 17, 2010

Going through these problems with him now! Did any of your stuff ever get resolved?!
      Message me
      [email protected]

• Ee
      eemia Apr 06, 2010

Received his taxes on Feb 18- everything turned out fine.

CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONS — Took money didn't provide service

This company was suppose to help people get thier tax debt under control. Instead they took alot of people...

CERTIFIED IRS SOLUTIONS — FRUADULANT ACTIVITIES

Just like the others, left holding the bag. But I didn't give up. I found Maria Abercrombie and...