Webstartusa.comprice gouging

W Review updated:

World Class Orchestra is a non profit corporation in Florida. webstartusa.com entered in to a verbal agreement to purchase the site and begin building based on the valuable consideration of having World Class Orchestra Incorporated as a customer. WCO provided all of the content as requested by webstartusa.com and continually requested a cost of this website. webstartusa.com discussed the nominal costs which WCO made an initial payment and a promised payment and within a week of that final agreed payment webstartusa.com requested a 20% fee, that failed, followed by a few that was in to the several thousands and upwards, during the screaming match I never got a number, only the story of how World Class Orchestra would make 40 million dollars off of the efforts of webstartusa.com and 20% seemed fair. Being a web builder myself, this behavior caused WCO to terminate its association forever with a now disgruntled web builder, we want our name that we paid for and branded. Bew are of scam artists, webstartusa.com cost World Class Orchestra Inc. months of hard work in its letter writing campaign, literature, ads, contracts. Beware.

• W
      Aug 24, 2009

This problem has been resolved. World Class Orchestra.

• M
      Sep 22, 2009

Andrew Singer (WORLD CLASS ORCHESTRA), You are NOT THE FORMER SOUTH FLORIDA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA, YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF YOUR WORD! YOU ARE RUDE, and most certainly Dis-Respectful with your comments about my family in which you have never met or know. I am very disappointed and still in SHOCK!~. I excluded you from the rest of the population that needs to get things done for nothing. And I helped you. Over a two month period. Not only with your website, but the dynamic of how this website can be used to build the Orchestra locally, across the State of Florida, the nation and the globe.

I have stuck to my end of the bargain, fulfilling the ingredients for your new website. On a verbal aggreement, I set up a Custom Graphic Homepage, with unlimited bandwidth, so your video can be streamed unlimited times for everyone you invited to see. I set up a back-end password protected for your Orchestra, to log-in to and help with the development. I have answered all of your calls and emails. And not only from you, I have responded to every call and email quickly and accordingly from the rest of the orchestra. I have built your new website 2x's over with your comments on what you would like to see. I have used all of my spare time. I set up a blog, a shopping cart, Email and Custom Auto-responders. I resized all of your photos 2x's for needed sizes and set up many Photo Galleries, Many email accounts, and many pages. Hours and hours talking to you to implement your Chaos. For what?

Andrew, I help with charity, Every chance I get! When you make demands of my services that you have no right to, and say rude things about people that you have never met, I have to question. We never talked about a price, a deadline or a must be finished by date. What is in this for Micky? When do I get paid? His answer to me was a laugh and then I have $100 bucks on the first of the month, besides that, there is nothing in this for Micky. We are a non profit, we don't have any money. What don't you understand. I don't have thousands of dollars to pay you for your ### work that you are doing for me anyway. He went on to insult me, my family and acted like I owe him something. He kept demanding a price saying that if this website is over $400 I can't do it. I do not owe him anything. He paid $40.00 dollars to me and I have released the worldclassorchestra.org domain into his name. His demands showed his true colors and he killed anything that we had going.

Andrew Singer (WORLD CLASS ORCHESTRA), You are NOT THE FORMER SOUTH FLORIDA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA, YOU ARE RUDE, and most certainly Dis-Respectful with your comments about my family in which you have never met or know. YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF YOUR WORD!