Website Businees, Atom Work, Postzilla, WritezillaSCAM

C

I was a victim of a SCAM that this company was running. They hook you by sending out emails that offer "typing" jobs at home. When they initially spoke with me they wanted $199 to get started, and soon had me hooked into getting a website started. After that they call you up wanting more money for ad campaigns, and all kinds of other work they claim they are doing for you to help you grow your website. I have lost over $25, 000 with this company, not to mention prescious time that was wasted daily on writing articles for them and also blogs on my personal website.

Periodically, the company would assign someone to call you up (your coach), and tell you that in order for your website to succeed that you needed to invest money into ad campaigns to get a higher traffic volume. They would then get top bloggers with a higher page rank to blog about your website. Well, this was a bunch of crap! The last money that they got from me they just pocketed, because there were no trail of blogs about my website.

Each time you contacted client support, they would act as though they had your best interest at heart. They even talked as though they were a "Christian" company when I first got involved with them as the person I spoke with, ( I will not name any names) told me to pray about my decision and he would get back with me in the morning.

This company has allowed me to believe in their scheme, cunning, lying, deceitful so called business, and by doing so I am in financial devastation. I was looking for a way to make a few extra dollars to pay bills and put food on the table, and I ended up loosing thousands of dollars in return.

Please BEWARE of work at home SCAMS and don't give anyone any money or credit card information that promises that you will make money. I will have to say that this person or persons were very "clever" in designing this program. They may have gotten away with stealing money from thousands of people, but they will get what is due them in time. A lesson learned the hard way, but I will recover.