WebMasters.comOnline scam

R

Thought my account was current, never received any notices that domain name account went into redemption. Site went down - 42 emails, 2 1/2 weeks, $150, and I still lost my domain name I'd had since 2003. They said, "we're sorry." I say, "poor management, hostile customer service." stay away from them!

Mark Severson Feb 27, 2012

ordered a product from www.buy the slapchop.com it would not let me out of the site tied up my computer and overcharged my credit card by tripple plus overnite shipping .. Please help.. This is an internet scam..
    Mark Severson