webinaccess.comunauthorized charging my card

W

I have two unauthorized charges on my Visa card that I want returned to my bank. The phone number is not in service @ the webinaccess and the paysupport.com people gave me a cancellation $ and a website where they will take care of me, so here I am because they way of helping me is to send me to a complaint page that will do what for me? Meanwhile my account has been over drawn because of this and I have just enough money in my account to pay my rent and that's all. All these overdraft fees have wiped me out. I am on a fixed income and I need help!! There has to be a way to get these bloodsuckers off the web. Thanks wendy Goff

More webinaccess.com Complaints & Reviews

• Bi
    bigtall3 Aug 05, 2010

i have a $14.07 charge to my debit card from WEBINACCESS.COM and i dont do business with them. I would like to know how to remove this charge.

• Ib
    iberap Feb 26, 2010

A charge of $12.40 appeared on my Mastercard from webinaccess.com. I do not know who they are and have no business with them. I would like the $12.40 credited back to my account unless you can show proof that I owe this amount.

• Ju
    justmek1972 Feb 24, 2010

i googled WEBINACCESS.COM no luck; who are these people. I was charged 9.07 on my CC+ International Service Assessment Fee. i called my bank to have this charge reversed. I also cancelled my CC and requested a new one.

JoshV Feb 19, 2010

I don't know how to fill all this out but I was charged $10.48 on 2/9/2010, and I can't even locate this site on the web, so obviously I never ordered anything from them. I hope someone can catch these fraudulent jerks and put them away

• Bk
    BKH1960 Feb 02, 2010

webinaccess.com - somehow charged my cc, for $36.27 and I have no idea, how they got my cc info. or what the item was I'm being charged for.!! Can not get ahold of anyone.

• Bk
    BKH1960 Feb 02, 2010

An Unauthorized charge on my account of $36.27...FRAUD... this is one of two charges, made against my card at 3am ...The other was for $40.27 from a site in Singapore...WTF...I reported my card stolen...so all my money is FROZEN..for at least 5 days..

• Ki
    Kim Varvir Jan 26, 2010

webinaccess.com withdrew money from my account without consulting me first.Can I get my money back or, at least, get it off my account.

• Lh
    lhuibers Oct 27, 2009

i canceled your site a few months ago and you are still taking money from me i wish to be taking of your list thank you

• 67
    67Aquarian Aug 28, 2009

I dont know how this service got my name or number but I damn sure never authorized anything to them. I want this reimbursed (along with overdraft charge of $36.00) to my account. This is ### and I will not put up with it.

• Ri
    Rick Parks Feb 10, 2009

It's a scam, pure and simple.

• De
    denisedaniel Nov 16, 2008

iconseted to onlyone on lin dating, which is true then i see all these other charge on my bill web site i never seen before. I live on a fixed income I cannot afford this kind of prolem so I am asking to please refun my money.before this situation goes to my lawyer.

• Ti
    tigerfan47 Nov 08, 2008

these people have been charging my credit card, they only post part of there phone number, if any one knows there number please let me know thanks, these people are rip offs,