WebCams.comcharges

S

I have recieved an account of my Master Card and there are a whole page of charges in all 2906, 12 SEK about 350 USD.
It dates from 10.10 2008 to 24.10.2008
and the charges are named
EPOCH.COM
WCBILLING.COM
thecashin.com
AIDCIRCUIT.COM
ELMEMBERS.COM

Please, check this if possible, and refund me to
SWEDBANK, SWEDEN, STOCKHOLM Styrbjorn Gustafsson,
Acc number 8327 9 [protected]

Thank you!
sincerely
Styrbjorn Gustafsson

• Gr
    Groening Jan 27, 2009

I signed up for a trial offer with these scammers for $5.00. After I realized that is cost additional for live chat I canceled. They then ignore your cancellation and start to charge u $40.00 a month until you cancel for a second time. They are located in Panama city panama so they are exempt to US laws!!! They will rip you off! Beware!

• Ra
    radbell Apr 24, 2009

I just caught someone pretending to be a famous Adult Video model on perfspot via an IM ... She says she is this person (whom I know) but she keeps demanding me to sign up to webcams.com with my credit card. I checked all the models and my friend is not there. ... This person is fraudulently pretending to be my friend!

I have read some real horror stories about such sites - $4.99 becomes $300 in cc bills.

• Su
    Sunday Vincent Oct 14, 2013

After subscribing to FreeLifetime###book & making payment through my Master Card I cannot enjoy the services & there no means to unsubcsribe, so the whole arrangement is a big fruad. Please don't deduct from my accout First Bank Nigeria again as this is tantamount to stealing, otherwise litigation will be the only option, Sunday Vincent e-mail;[email protected]