webcamnow.comBilling

Webcamnow.com has been billing me for 3 months for an option that is not functioning. It is $9.95/mo for the speedster option. I have emailed them many times. The phone # [protected] )is a mailbox that is always full. I don't know how to stop the billing!

• Mj
    mjjankow Jun 04, 2010

Same thing's been happening to me.

I am going to file a police report with my local police department.

Since WebCamNow.com is located in New York, I have filed a complaint with that state's Better Business Bureau. Additionally, I am in the process of filing a complaint with New York's State Attorney's Office.

• Pm
    PmanNYC Aug 17, 2010

They have been billing me as well now for over a year and they refuse to respond to my messages, I happen to live here in New York, just blocks from their office at 111 8th Avenue in New York City, they also have another number that they use which also goes to a voice mail box which they will not respond to, [protected]. I have called 5 or 6 times to try and get a response, they refuse to respond. Today they billed me again!!! I have filed a complaint with the FTC as well as with the NY Better Business Bureau. As soon as I get the paperwork from The State Attourney General I am also fileing a complaint through them.

• Fl
    Flyawaybill Aug 25, 2010

I signed up for the "free 7 day trial". I canceled it hours after signing up but was billed the 9.95 anyway. I even sent an email to them making sure I would not be charged but was charged anyway. Waiting to see if i get charged again this month. Hope your efforts fix these people. I'll just cancel my credit card if needed.

• He
    heart13616 Feb 04, 2011

i didn, t ever join that dam site and they took 9.95 out off me 3 time at onice this month i call them and left 3 mean mess about steel money off my card some how if you want there number here it is -[protected] thats how to get them i, m wateing to here back from them people should try to find a way to stop this dam site from steel money i, m going to try and find a way to go after there site and make sure they stop steel

• He
    heart13616 Mar 10, 2011

i think that webcamnow should be close down for letting young girls on there that aren, t off age, i pop in there and there a girl on there thats got to be only 15tn something needs to be done with sites that let kids get nude on there the girls name on there is call facebookg it sick this site needs to be chack in to

• To
    Tomcat969 Nov 05, 2012

This site should be closed down!!! They take your money & then hide from the people they're screwing. There has got to be a way to get your money back, but I don't know what to do. These ### are a bunch of thieves!!!

• Wa
    waycomp2002 Mar 13, 2013

Hi I did 4 things cause I signed up don't remember signing up for the speedster part may have had the trail clicked. I called them and left messages, my bank did a dispute, canceled the speedster service, and I emailed letting them know I canceled and wanted my money back, , got my money back for the month. getting the new card insured they couldn't charge me any more just in case.