Web HostVery Poor Web Hosting Company, Scam & Fake Web Host Company Coimbatore, India

WebHost18(Miracle.co.in) is an Fake, Abuse, Scam, Fraud, Poor Web Host Company in Coimbatore, India. Their web host cost for one time cost is too high for register, and they delete our hosting information without pre-intimation to the client.

Buyer's and Customers of web hosting are kindly beware of this company "webhost18.com", Formerly "Miracle.co.in" Coimbatore, India.

Very Poor Web Hosting Service in Coimbatore, Scam hosting in Coimbatore, Abuse Web host Service in Coimbatore.

• We
    webhost18 Sep 21, 2009

Hi all

One of our client giving negative image about our company, his hosting account expired on June 2009, he didn't paid and renewed his account.

after few months (September) asking his file back, usually we have 30 days grace period after expiry date, now it is not possible to give his backup.

so that he posting negative comments about our hosting.

Buyer's and Customers of web hosting don't hesitate our company "webhost18.com", Formerly "Miracle.co.in" Coimbatore, India.

Really Very Good Web Hosting Service in Coimbatore, Top hosting in Coimbatore, Excellent Web host Service in Coimbatore.

Our web host cost for one time cost is very competitive for register, and we don't delete customers hosting information for 30 days period after expiry.

Note to that culprit customer: "Who will give you for free?? you have to pay man, If you really suffered give your name and your hosting account details, otherwise don't blame our company"

Thanks & Regards
    WebHost18.com Staff

• We
    webhosting Sep 23, 2009

Customer and Buyers of Web Hosting are kindly once again aware and beware of this company " "WebHost18.com";Very Poor, Bad, fraud web hosting company in Coimbatore, India.

Customers and Buyer's are always be vigilant, on this company "Webhost18"(Miracle.co.in). Don't do any web hosting services, Save your Money, Think Smart.

Sanmaya Sep 23, 2009

Hi all,
    I'm Sanmaya kumar Dhal, CTO of "8i Creations", a web development company. I completely disagree with what post is here.

We are a long lasting customer of "webhost18". And we don't find anything such with these guys. They are really good at their work. They provided us support any time we need. As a web development company lots of our clients have bought spaces and domains from Webhost18.com on our recommendation and no body in dissatisfied.

You can ask each of their customer and they will say you the same thing as I told. I will soon post a blogpost on this on our blog http://www1.8icreations.com/blog

And a sincere request to the author of this post, "Please, don't make rumor about this company. Otherwise you will be charged as per the internet law".

Once again I will say "WEBHOST18.COM IS THE BEST WEB HOSTING COMPANY, I EVER SAW"

Thanks
    Sanmaya

• Pr
    prabhusham Nov 11, 2009

Webhost18.com is a worst, very poor, bad web hosting providing service company in the world. I have done Reseller, VPS hosting on may 7 2009. They have delete my hosting data without any pre-intimation to the client; due to this i have lost my all datas, which are hosted on my server.

i am very sad due to this incident. They have delete all my data in server, and i am not remember my database too, and that hosting company haven't intimate me till now about the server updates; and they didn't even give the proper response about my data loss in server. Customer's and buyers are beware and aware of this company(webhost18); formerly Miracle.co.in and won't do any web hosting service in future.
    poor web host coimbatore, worst web hosting coimbatore, bad web host in tamilnadu, very poor host services in India, bad web hosting providers in coimbatore, poor web host company coimbatore, poor reseller host in coimbatore;tamilnadu, bad vps hosting in coimbatore; India.

Customer Reviews on webhost18.com, miracle.co.in Coimbatore; Tamilnadu, India.

• Pr