web designSan Francisco web developers SCAM

R

Gary Klingsheim convinced us in trusting his ability to handle a complex and innovative website. little did I know that so many people were already complaining about their scam and crook attitude towards vulnerable entrepreneur like me.

I contracted Moonrise Productions Inc, Moonrise Design / Hosting with owner as Gary Klingsheim and his wife, Jenny Deng as co-owner, in April last year. I needed my project to be developed in the united states since our company is based on the territory.

Gary klingsheim and Jenny Deng are liars who will steal all your budgeted money if you give them the opportunity. We are seeking juridical assistance and may have to wait a while before we get every thing settled again.

Worst web development experience ever!

San Francisco web developers SCAM