Web Beauty StorePurchase never received!

I ordered a product from Web Beauty Store in mid November 2007, and as of January 18, 2008 have not received it. I've sent several polite inquiries by email and have not received any response. They have no other contact information on their website; no phone, no corporate office, no address, nothing. They give an odd and bogus sounding rationale for not having a customer service phone number that makes no sense at all. I'm afraid I've lost the $100 or so that I paid them, and guess it's another lesson of "buyer beware."

• Pr
    Priscilla Jul 09, 2007

I ordered a product on 6/9/ 07. I was told by email that it shipped on 6/29/07. have not received products yet and have paid for them. I could never get through by phone and now I called this morning and the phone number has been disconnected. What can I do about this? I emailed them on a few occasions and have not received anything yet.

• Pr
    Priscilla Jul 11, 2007

UPDATE TO MY COMPLAINT:

I did receive my products, but the company still lacks customer service.

jaime johnson Sep 13, 2007

I am really scared now. I ordered a 90 dollar flat iron from them and now I am afraid I got ripped off.

Andrea Robbins Jan 18, 2008

I too ordered a product from Web Beauty Store in November 2007, and as of January 18, 2008 I have not received it. I've sent several polite inquiries by email and have not received any response. They have no other contact information on their website; no phone, no corporate office, no address, no nothing. They give some completely bogus sounding rationale for not having a customer service phone number that makes no sense at all. I'm afraid I've lost the $100 or so that I paid them, and guess it's another lesson of "buyer beware."

• Ju
    Judy Hazelwood Oct 16, 2008

I order Jingles products on September 17 but have not received my order as of October 16, 2008. I cannot find a phone number to call and have emailed several times to find out why I have not received my order to no avail. I have requested my money back but I'm sure that won't happen. Will not order from them again.

• Ju
    Judy Hazelwood Oct 27, 2008

Received an email from Web Beauty Store stating that my refund was in the mail and I should receive it within 2 days. It's been 4 days. No refund. I will seek legal action if necessary. This is wrong.

• Bl
    bledsoes Feb 03, 2011

I ordered wax from web beauty store and received an email stating they received my order, but it never was shipped to me. there is no phone number in my email to contact anyone about this, there is an email which i wrote to multiple times and was never contacted about my order. this website is a scam, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

• We
    wennay Feb 03, 2011

I ordered Nufree wax products in December 2010 and have not received my products. I tried to email the company but it was returned as an invalid address. My debit card was charged and now I am taking the matter up with my bank. The webpage is no longer available. If for some reason the website should be reposted, do not order from this company, it is a fraud.

• Te
    teri baker Mar 04, 2011

Had ordered wax on 2/14/11, credit card was charged and still nothing. Have e-mailed several times and when i tried to call they wanted 9.99 through a text to get more info. This is crap!!! These people also own
    beauty store ink.com
    beauty store pro.com
    Will post this everywhere i can think of.
    Thanks for stealing my money

• Am
    Amber78 Mar 09, 2011

I filed a complaint throught BBB, and informed my Bank, and was able to file fraud through Visa, and got my money back. They tried to steal $125.00 from me, but I got it back

• Gu
    Gutterflowr Mar 20, 2011

I ordered from them as well on 2/22/2011 my order # is AB-5711 it is now #/@!/2011 and still nothing am very upset wish I'd done some research on this berfore I ordered from them... I'm wondering has anyone recieved their product yet?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices