Menu

WEAVE KRAVE
reviews and complaints

www.weavekrave.com
www.weavekrave.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.8 10 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

WEAVE KRAVE reviews 10

M
1:28 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE WEAVE KRAVE exceeded my expectations" - a satisfied customer's review

Imma tell ya, my experience with WEAVE KRAVE was pretty solid. I went on their site and made my order lickety-split, but then I got a call from someone on their team not too long after. They was just checkin' in to make sure everything was good and that got me feelin' real important, you know what I mean?

Anyways, I got my order and it was all good. No issues or nothing. The weave was bangin' and I got it all fresh and pretty just like I wanted it. Can't say nothin' bad about these guys. If I need to cop me some new hair, I definitely gonna give WEAVE KRAVE another go.

C
11:39 pm EDT

WEAVE KRAVE Weave Krave's Growth Spray: A Game Changer for Healthy Hair Growth

I can't believe it actually worked, I was skeptical at first but now I'm a true believer. My hair looks so much fuller and healthier. The scent is also nice and not too strong. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I can already see the difference.

Shipping was also fast and the customer service was helpful when I had some questions about the product. The only downside is that the bottle is pretty small and I'll have to order another one soon.

Overall, I highly recommend Weave Krave's growth spray. It's a game changer for anyone looking to grow their hair fast and healthy. Trust me, you won't regret it!

G
10:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE Weave Krave: The One-Stop Shop for Quality and Affordable Weaves and Wigs

Yo, let me tell you 'bout Weave Krave. This site is dope, I'm tellin' ya. They got the freshest weaves and wigs for all my ladies out there lookin' to switch up their style. And let me just say, the quality is on point.

I had a little hiccup with my order, but their customer support came through for me. They handled it with mad quickness and were super chill about it. It's not often you get that level of service these days, but Weave Krave really came through.

I've tried other sites in the past, but they just can't compare to Weave Krave. Their selection is lit and their prices are reasonable. Plus, their shipping is hella fast. I was rockin' my new weave in no time.

If you're lookin' for a new look or just need to restock on your favorite hairstyle, you gotta hit up Weave Krave. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

P
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE Affordable Weave Krave with Impressive Variety - Impressive Deals & Delivery

I ordered from Weave Krave and they were pretty on point with the delivery. Even better, their prices are affordable and they have a lot of dope deals. Their variety is truly impressive - they got hair for all kinds of tastes and styles, so you can find some that fit you just right. I’ll definitely have to come back here cause they are a great shop to buy from. I would totally recommend.

M

WEAVE KRAVE Refreshing and Nourishing - A Weave Krave Skincare Review

The Weave Krave website is the bomb.com if you're in need of some new skincare products - especially if you're into natural ingredients like tea tree oil and aloe vera. Their mists are the real MVPs - they make my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated! The fact that I didn't break out after my first use is a miracle, because that usually happens to me when I try new skincare stuff.

I also really appreciate that the Weave Krave site has a ton of helpful information on each product, like what skin types they work best for and what ingredients are used in each one. It makes it so much easier to pick out the right products for my skin. One thing to keep in mind - their prices are a little bit on the higher side, but in my opinion it's totally worth it for the quality of the products.

Overall, I'm super impressed with Weave Krave and I definitely recommend giving them a try if you're on the hunt for some new skincare goodies.

A

WEAVE KRAVE Flawless Wavy Hair with Weave Krave - A 10/10 Experience

So, I came across Weave Krave and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, I was impressed. The site had a variety of hair extensions including wavy, curly, and straight styles. I loved that they had so many options to choose from.

I ended up purchasing the wavy style and let me tell you, it was worth every penny. The hair was soft, bouncy, and easy to install. I received so many compliments whenever I wore it. I started to promote the product and when my friends tried it, they loved it too!

I highly recommend Weave Krave for anyone who is looking for quality hair extensions. The prices can be a little high, but trust me, it is well worth it. I have never been disappointed with the service or the quality of the product.

Overall, I would give Weave Krave a 10 out of 10. They have exceeded my expectations and I will continue to be a customer for years to come. Thank you Weave Krave for the amazing service and quality products you provide. It is greatly appreciated.

T

WEAVE KRAVE Amazing Selection of Craft Ribbon at WeaveKrave - My Review

I just placed an order on weavekrave.com, and let me tell you, they're the bomb! I was on the hunt for some cute grosgrain ribbon, and weavekrave had a selection that was out of this world. I mean, they had every color under the sun and in different sizes too. It was hard not to buy everything!

I ordered over a dozen different colors of ribbon, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. The product was great and just what I expected. The shipment was also efficient; I didn't have to wait too long for my package to arrive.

The best thing about it was how easy it was to navigate their website. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but this website made it a breeze to find everything I needed. I would recommend weavekrave to anyone who needs some cute craft ribbon in their life.

Overall, I'm so happy to have found this company. They have everything I need, and I can't wait to order from them again. Keep doing your thing, weavekrave!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE Weave Krave: The Ultimate Destination for Quality Weaves and Extensions!

Dealing with Weave Krave is always lit! The website is so fresh and smooth, it ain't no hassle to get to what you want. And let me tell you, they got the best collection of weaves and extensions out there - I dunno what magic they work, but every product just looks so dope!

But the best part is that they never fail on the quality of their items. I've been ordering from them for a while now, and each time I get my package, it's always on time and in mint condition. No damage or any other messy biz, just a smooth delivery every time, fam.

I trust Weave Krave with my hair needs, 100%. Haven't had a problem yet, so I know they got my back. I'll definitely keep coming back for more, cause why not? When you got a premium supplier like this, you can't just let it go!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE Weave Krave Review: Professional Website, Quick Delivery, Smooth Hair - Will it Hold Up?

Yo, did y'all check out WEAVE KRAVE? That website is sleek and profesh, I gotta give it to 'em. And they came clutch with the delivery, didn't have to wait around forever. When I got my package, the hair looked silky and felt smooth. But I gotta tell ya, I haven't rocked it yet so can't say if it's gonna hold up or not. But for now, I'm happy with what I see and hope it don't disappoint.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WEAVE KRAVE Sustainable and reliable hair care products from WEAVE KRAVE - Review

I picked up the rice water bar for shampooing my locks and its conditioner mate as well from WEAVE KRAVE, and I gotta say, they work wonders. The lather is on point and the silky and smooth touch they impart is hard to ignore. Besides, I also tried out the charcoal and sugar scrub bars and their impact was like woah! The charcoal bar is amazing, while the sugar scrub one is absolutely scrumptious. These beauty products shipped without any extra plastic bottles, saving the planet and the hair locks as well!
Now, I did have a small hiccup with the shower caddy they sent me. One of its leg was a bit off due to shipping issues, but a quick email to WEAVE KRAVE team made the whole thing smooth and replacement arrived pronto. Their customer service is a 10 and their products are 10 as well. I would highly recommend these sustainable and reliable beauty products to anyone!

About WEAVE KRAVE

WEAVE KRAVE is a reputable online destination for high-quality hair extensions and wigs. They specialize in providing top-of-the-line products that are both stylish and affordable. With a focus on customer satisfaction, WEAVE KRAVE offers a wide range of hair extension options including clip-ins, tape-ins, sew-ins, and micro-loop extensions.

All of their products are made from premium quality human hair, ensuring that customers get the most natural-looking and comfortable hair extension experience possible. Additionally, they offer an array of colors and textures, so you can easily find the perfect match for your hair type and style.

The website is easy to navigate, and the ordering process is simple and straightforward. Customers can expect fast shipping and reliable customer service, making shopping with WEAVE KRAVE an enjoyable experience.

Another standout feature of WEAVE KRAVE is their commitment to empowering women. They provide helpful tips and resources for maintaining healthy hair and offer a variety of hair care products to keep your extensions in tip-top shape.

In conclusion, WEAVE KRAVE is a one-stop-shop for all your hair extension needs. With their dedication to quality, affordability, and outstanding customer service, it's no wonder they are a trusted name in the hair industry.

WEAVE KRAVE Customer Reviews Overview

Weave Krave is an online store specializing in high-quality human hair extensions, wigs, and hair accessories. The company boasts an impressive selection of products, from bundles to frontals and closures, that cater to all hair types and styles. Weave Krave provides their customers with affordable, yet high-end hair products without sacrificing quality. Their hair extensions are made from virgin human hair, ensuring that every strand is healthy and strong.

Customers rave about the quality of Weave Krave's hair extensions, describing them as soft, silky, and lustrous. Many reviewers also praised the customer service, stating that the team was friendly, responsive, and quick to address any concerns. The company provides fast shipping and secure payment options, making the buying process seamless.

Weave Krave also offers a vast range of hair care products, including conditioners, shampoos, and oils. Customers appreciate the brand's transparency about the materials used in each product and their hair care tips, ensuring that their extensions last for a long time.

Overall, Weave Krave's online store has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers, with many referring the website to friends and family. The company's exceptional customer service and high-quality hair extensions have resulted in a loyal customer base that trusts and values the brand.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. WEAVE KRAVE contacts

2. WEAVE KRAVE social media
WEAVE KRAVE Category
WEAVE KRAVE is related to the Advertising and Digital Marketing category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone