WeatherTech Direct — rear seat floor mats for our 2015 lexus rx350 are to flimsy
The front mats are fine, the rear floor mat is poorly designed . The material is too thin and subject to deforming from normal use. Further the design did not take consideration that when moving a front seat back that the seat track could and does catch the mat and bends it towards the rear. Here are two pictures showing these poor performance traits.
Up until this set of floor mats, I liked your products very much. This is probably the fourth set of mats I have purchased. We also have purchased a double and single Pet feeding station which are fine.
If unable to solve the quality of the rear seat
Mat for our Lexus we will no longer purchase weather tech products as you seem to have lost your focus on quality designing of products. Friends have also complained about your quality of the new cup/phone holder, it's to bad because it appeared to be a reasonable design.
Framingham, MA 01701
More WeatherTech Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Weathertech Floormats - Refund 
- WeatherTech - Didn't refund my money
- Weathertech Floor Matts - Weathertech Floor Matts don't fit
- Weathertech Floor Matts - Weathertech odor cost me thousands 
- WeatherTech - Not what they claim 
- Weather Tech Saver Custom Seat Covers - Haven't received our saver seat covers for 2010 3500hd gmc truck
- WeatherTech - Poor Service/ Did not receive entire order
- WeatherTech Direct - my window air deflectors only the front parts "problems"