Menu
WearBrims Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

WearBrims
reviews and complaints

www.wearbrims.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.8 10 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for WearBrims has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

WearBrims reviews and complaints 10

Newest WearBrims reviews and complaints

S
3:00 am EDT

WearBrims WearBrims: Quality and Sustainability in Fashion Headwear

but overall my experience with WearBrims has been quite positive! The website itself is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I was able to quickly find what I was looking for and place my order without any trouble.

One thing I particularly liked about WearBrims is the variety of products they offer. There are plenty of different styles to choose from, and the quality of the items really seems to be top-notch.

I also appreciate their commitment to sustainability. They use eco-friendly materials, which is definitely a plus in my book. In fact, this is one of the reasons I chose to buy from them in the first place.

Of course, as mentioned above, the real test will be with the shipping part. I decided to pay for expedited shipping in order to get my order as soon as possible. I'm hopeful that it will arrive within the timeframe promised, but we shall see.

Overall, I would recommend WearBrims to anyone looking for high-quality, eco-friendly headwear. They seem like a trustworthy company with a solid product line. I look forward to wearing my new hat and supporting sustainability in the process!

R
2:52 am EDT

WearBrims WearBrims Deliver Exceptional Quality and Customer Service

I recently purchased a product from WearBrims through the blinq website and I must say, I am pretty happy with my purchase! Not only did I receive my product within a reasonable timeframe, but the quality of the product exceeded my expectations.

From browsing their website, I could tell that WearBrims is a brand that is dedicated to providing exceptional products and it definitely shows in the product I received. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident and the product is both stylish and functional.

It's refreshing to see a brand that not only cares about the quality of their products, but also about their customers. The checkout process was seamless and their customer service team was more than helpful with answering any questions I had.

I wholeheartedly recommend WearBrims to anyone in search of a high-quality and fashionable product. They have definitely earned my 5-star rating and I look forward to purchasing from them again in the future. Thank you, WearBrims, for creating such an awesome product and providing top-notch customer service!

M
2:10 am EDT

WearBrims Affordable Style: A Review of WearBrims Clothing

Overall, I have to say that I was quite pleased with the offerings from WearBrims (wearbrims.com). While it may not boast the absolute top-tier quality that you might find in some more premium clothing brands, I really felt like I was getting a good bang for my buck. One of the things that really stood out to me about WearBrims was the graphics - seriously, some of the designs are really killer! As someone who is retired and no longer needs to worry about dress codes or trying to impress people, I find that I just want clothes that are comfortable, stylish, and won't break the bank. WearBrims definitely delivered on that front.

I will say that it could be nice if the company could work on speeding up their order fulfillment process - waiting for my items to arrive did take a little longer than I would have liked. However, once everything did show up, I was very happy with the quality of the garments themselves. I haven't worn one to the point of wearing out yet, but I feel like they are durable enough to last me for quite some time. All in all, while WearBrims isn't necessarily the fanciest option out there, I definitely think that they have a lot to offer for people who are looking for stylish and affordable clothing.

Is WearBrims legit?

Our verdict: WearBrims earns high praise from Complaints Board, distinguished as a company with a robust reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Despite the possibility of occasional service issues, WearBrims's overall track record speaks to its legitimacy and reliability as a service provider. Engaging with WearBrims can be done with confidence, though maintaining a level of caution.

WearBrims earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: WearBrims near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

WearBrims has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of WearBrims's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WearBrims Stylish and Affordable: Review of WearBrims - The perfect destination for basic summer wardrobes and a great Pride selection!

I recently stumbled upon WearBrims (wearbrims.com) and I must say, I was quite pleased with the overall experience. The website is easy to navigate, and the pictures of the products are clear and appealing.

One thing that really caught my attention was the discount system they have in place. It was easy to understand and quite motivating as well. I found myself continuing to browse through the site just to see if any new discounts had been added.

Another great thing I noticed was the Pride selection on their website. It's wonderful to see a company celebrate and support the LGBTQ+ community. Kudos to WearBrims for that!

I'm already making plans to go back and check out their flash deals, especially as I build my basic summer wardrobe. Overall, WearBrims is definitely a site I would recommend for anyone looking for stylish and affordable fashion options.

P

WearBrims Accessorize Your Outfit Perfectly with WearBrims: A Review

Looking for a reliable and trustworthy place to purchase the perfect accessories for your outfit? Look no further than WearBrims! This online store offers a fantastic selection of ties and pocket squares that can easily complement any look you may be going for. But what really sets this company apart from the others? Their fair pricing and absolutely amazing order entry system!

When it comes to purchasing accessories, quality is key and WearBrims certainly delivers in that department. The materials used for every item are of the highest quality, ensuring that your purchase will last year after year. Not to mention, the color options are endless, allowing you to easily match your favorite items with any outfit in your closet.

Overall, WearBrims is a reliable, quality online store that should be on anyone's radar when it comes to purchasing accessories. And if you're looking for a great belt or pair of braces to match your new tie and pocket square, Trafalgar is a fantastic option as well. Trust us, you won't be disappointed with either of these tried and true companies!

A

WearBrims Exceptional Online Store: My Experience with WearBrims.com

I had a fantastic shopping experience when I purchased from WearBrims (wearbrims.com). It really exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend this exceptional online store to everyone! The package arrived at my doorstep right on time and in great condition. It was so elegantly packaged with utmost care, and I could tell that the team takes pride in the presentation of their products.

What really set WearBrims apart for me, was the amusing and entertaining array of extras that they included with my purchase. It was a delightful surprise, and honestly, added a really nice touch to the item ordered. The quirky and playful touches make WearBrims unique, and it is clear that they prioritize quality, as well as customer satisfaction.

The WearBrims website is well designed, and it is straightforward to navigate. It was easy to find what I was looking for, and I was thrilled to see that there was also a vast selection of other items available, on top of what I was initially searching for. I appreciate the wide variety of options available on their site, and I would definitely return to shop here again.

In conclusion, WearBrims truly amazed me with their excellent service. The customer experience was top-notch, and their keen attention to detail left quite an impression on me. I felt very well informed when following up on my order, and I must say, I felt like I was interacting with a friend, rather than a business. This is a fine example of a company that prioritizes the things that matter most, while also offering unique touches that set it apart from the rest. Thank you, WearBrims, for such a wonderful experience!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WearBrims Review: Why WearBrims is My New Go-To for Trendy Clothing and Accessories

!

I recently stumbled across WearBrims, a website that sells all kinds of trendy and unique clothing and accessories. Naturally, I was intrigued and decided to take a chance and order some of their products, despite never having heard of them before. And I have to say, my experience so far has been nothing short of awesome.

I placed my first ever order on the website and was pleasantly surprised by how user-friendly the process was. It was a breeze to navigate the site and find exactly what I was looking for. And before I knew it, I had completed my purchase and was eagerly awaiting the arrival of my items.

But what really impressed me was how quickly my order was processed and shipped. I received frequent updates about the status of my order, which really put my mind at ease. And to top it all off, my items arrived ahead of schedule and were exactly as described on the website - if not even better.

I purchased some boxers for my husband and am hopeful that he will love them as much as I do. But regardless of whether or not he does, I know that I will definitely be ordering from WearBrims again in the future. The incredible quality of their products combined with their exceptional customer service has won me over as a loyal customer.

So if you're looking for a reliable and stylish online retailer, I highly recommend checking out WearBrims. You won't be disappointed!

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WearBrims Amazing Customer Service and Quality Attire: My Experience with WearBrims and Keli Smith

I recently had the pleasure of working with Keli Smith from WearBrims, and I have to say that the experience was nothing short of amazing. My daughter was getting married on the beach, and we had some last-minute orders that needed to be fulfilled. Keli patiently walked me through the various style options and delivery times, and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Throughout the process, Keli was a consummate professional, and her customer service skills are second to none. She resolved an issue that arose with one of my orders promptly, and both of my orders arrived well ahead of schedule – a rarity in the crazy world we live in today.

The attire itself was absolutely perfect for my daughter's big day, and the quality was top-notch. The attention to detail and craftsmanship were apparent in every piece, and we received numerous compliments from guests attending the wedding.

Overall, I cannot recommend WearBrims highly enough. If you're looking for high-quality, stylish attire that is perfect for a beach wedding (or any other occasion), and you want to work with a team that truly cares about its customers, then look no further than WearBrims. Keli Smith and the rest of the team will take excellent care of you, and you'll be glad you chose them for your special day.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WearBrims Exceptional Customer Service and High-Quality Linen Clothing - My Experience with WearBrims

I recently had the pleasure of shopping at WearBrims, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed! I ordered a medium long sleeve shirt, a small short sleeve shirt, and a pair of pants for a wedding party I was attending. However, when the package arrived, both shirts turned out to be long sleeve. Being slightly disappointed, I contacted WearBrims' customer service immediately. And let me tell you, I was blown away by their prompt response and exceptional customer service skills. They quickly sent me a return label and apologized for the inconvenience caused.

I received the small sleeve shirt about 1 1/2 weeks later, and I must say, the linen clothing was of great quality. The fabric was soft, breathable and lightweight, perfect for the warm weather at the wedding. The pants fit me like a glove, and the shirts were simply stunning. They looked even better than they did online!

What I loved most about WearBrims was their excellent customer service. They were very accommodating and polite in resolving the issue I had faced while placing my order. That kind of service really sets them apart from other online retailers.

Overall, my shopping experience at WearBrims was an absolute delight! I enjoyed their high-quality linen clothing, their responsive customer service and fast deliveries. I would definitely recommend WearBrims to my family and friends, and I can't wait to purchase more from them in the future. Keep up the good work, WearBrims!

A

WearBrims Impressive Variety and Free Shipping: A Review of wearbrims.com

I recently had the opportunity to shop at wearbrims.com and I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed with the variety of items available! Whether you're in search of hats, scarves, or even some stylish clothing, this website has it all.

However, while browsing through the site and selecting items to add to my cart, I did experience a minor inconvenience. I found that I would accidentally remove an item from my shopping cart before I had a chance to fully checkout and this slowed down the process a bit. Additionally, I wanted to remove an item from my cart after adding it but I was unable to do so. Despite this minor setback, the selection of items was still impressive and worth it in the end.

To my delight, wearbrims.com offers free shipping on all orders which, in my case, saved me almost $38! With Christmas inching closer by the day, I was a bit worried about my package's arrival time. However, I'm hopeful that my order will arrive in time for the holidays. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a delivery before December 24th!

If you're like me, you may have concerns about sizing and return policies with any online purchase. I'm pleased to say that I found the return process to be a breeze and I'm reassured that exchanging items will be just as easy.

Overall, I had a positive experience with wearbrims.com and I plan to keep this website in mind for future purchases not just for myself, but for my daughters as well. If the customer service continues to be top-notch and the delivery experience is a good one, I'll definitely be a loyal, repeat customer.

About WearBrims

WearBrims is an innovative and trendy fashion line that offers a diverse collection of hats and accessories. The company was founded with a mission to provide stylish and functional fashion accessories that allow individuals to express their unique personalities. With its eye-catching designs and superior quality, WearBrims has quickly become a popular choice among fashion-conscious individuals who want to stand out from the crowd.

One of the key features of WearBrims is its wide range of hat styles. From classic fedoras and trilbys to contemporary snapbacks and beanies, WearBrims has something for everyone. Each hat style is expertly crafted with high-quality materials to ensure longevity and durability. Additionally, the company offers a variety of accessory options such as patches, pins, and bands that can be added or removed to create a personalized look.

WearBrims understands that fashion is more than just looks, which is why the company places a strong emphasis on functionality. Many of their hat styles come equipped with features such as moisture-wicking materials, sun protection, and adjustable sizing to ensure maximum comfort and protection. This commitment to functionality has won them a loyal following among outdoor enthusiasts and travelers.

In addition to its superior quality products, WearBrims also places a strong emphasis on sustainable practices. The company uses environmentally conscious materials such as organic cotton, repurposed leather, and recycled packaging to reduce its carbon footprint and contribute to a healthier planet.

Overall, WearBrims is a brand that represents quality, style, and sustainability. With its innovative designs, superior quality, and eco-friendly practices, it's no wonder why WearBrims has become a popular choice among fashion enthusiasts worldwide.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

WearBrims website

WearBrims email

WearBrims social media

WearBrims address

USA

WearBrims Category

WearBrims is related to the Restaurants & Dining category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with WearBrims?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with WearBrims Customer Service. Initial WearBrims complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for WearBrims above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about WearBrims. Discuss the issues you have had with WearBrims and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.