Wear to ImpressNon Refund/ Fake Clothing

I had bought 3 pieces of clothing and when I received them they turned out to be fake. I had returned the clothing within the time they specified and the tracking number i had confirmed they received it. It has been over a year and I've kept contacting them and with no results. I have even filed a report with the RCMP.

• Je
    jen23 Feb 09, 2010

the ### happened to me. Never got the refund back. I have to call my bank bc i have insurrance fro bank of america so myu bank credit money back to my account, not that ### company. Opened the package with extremly anger bc all of them were fake. Should sue this company! Dun buy from them, they charge u for transaction, shipping fee and all are fake

• So
    Sor Oct 28, 2010

Same here, purchased several items, fake as ever, returned it, over a year later never received a refund. WTI is a Canadian company selling nothing but fake, counterfeit items, not sure how they can get away with it for so long. I do know that they have changed their names several times & are banded as a Seller from eBay. Buy legit stuff from the designers or Luxury retailers, they have crazy sales throughout the year.

• Ke
    kenty Jan 15, 2011

yes that all items are fake, you can see from the pictures of item, specially the bag, it's absolutely fake fake fake... i attached gucci bag picture,
    and you can see the red and green line is bubbling

• Ke
    kenty Jan 15, 2011

pic attached

Comments

• Mi
    Mircea2000 Jun 13, 2011

Hello,
    First of all how on Earth could you think that you can get those items at that prices and they should be original????I did not buy from this store but I know the website from some time now...it`s obvious that all the merchandise is fake.As a second oppinion I don`t realize how they can get away with this for so long...anyway...buy something cheap and it`s normal that it`s a fake.

• Mi
    Michael Marchino Jun 26, 2013

That's odd, I was also skeptical after I ordered from them, but when I got it I was shocked at the Quality but i'm no fashion quality connoisseur. So I brought the 2 pairs of jeans I ordered to Dolce & Gabanna and they said it was authentic.. So now i'm not sure if some of there stuff is fake or what.. All that I know is soo far i've had a good experience..

• Al
    Alexandra Zeeba Aug 07, 2013

Maybe there are new owners or something because I ordered a pair of jeans a sweater and a pair of socks and brought them to their respective stored to check authenticity and they are all Authentic. That Sux for you guys!! :(

Andre3000 Dec 11, 2013

BEWARE** The items on this website are unfortunately " A/B class fakes". I ordered a Versace long sleeve top with the Medusa head on it, and a Dolce and Gabanna belt. I took it to Harrods Knightsbridge in London and Versace said they did not even recognize the shirt at all and the stitching was not original, very poor quality. The Dolce and Gabanna store said that all the tags attached to the belt were completely fake however, the belt itself could be genuine but most likely is fake. So overall, I would suggest that you save your money and don't fall for these low prices like I did. When I asked the sales team about the authenticity of the goods, they replied " We get our goods from overstock, employees, samples and private sales - not directly from the manufacturers as they would be far more expensive. It appears that our buyers have not done their jobs very well.

Please send me a scan of the shipping receipt and I will issue a full refund on your credit card.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience you have suffered."

A company which is supposed to sell high quality designer brands would not act so unprofessional.

Another clue to show that this company is not completely trust worthy, is that they use a PO BOX service meaning they don't have a physical address for postage. (P.O. BOX 32510).

Regards. Andre3000.

• Ru
    Ruffdawg Jan 03, 2015

Here is a website full of fake mercandise, they have the EXACT same stuff (and A LOT more) that wear to impress has on their site, only cheaper. http://www.newnewhyle.com