Menu
Wear Reader Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Wear Reader
reviews & complaints

www.wearreader.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 36 Reviews

Wear Reader Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Wear Reader at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wear Reader. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Wear Reader reviews & complaints

Wear Reader Interesting concept

I never thought of the idea of reading a book on a watch - but this is what this app does. It's nice that I can have my books from Dropbox. The whole process of getting a book on the watch is flawless and very fast. I was a sceptic of the idea at first, but now it's growing on me.

N

Wear Reader Frustrating but promising

If this worked as intended, this app would be amazing. Books on your wrist, everywhere you go! And actually an attractive interface as well. But constant crashes hold it back. I’m trying to reinstall again - I don’t want to give up on it yet! Developer, please fix the reliability.

Wear Reader Great Solution

This app is exactly what I was looking for. I searched web forums; Everyone said you can't read a book on such a small screen. I was ready to find a way to make my own app like this. Thank you Wear Reader. This is a great solution the the problem of reading a book on the Apple Watch.

Is Wear Reader legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Wear Reader highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Wear Reader raises questions. Diligently reviewing Wear Reader's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Wear Reader's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Wear Reader earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Wear Reader near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Wear Reader has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Our scan shows Wear Reader website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Wearreader.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Wearreader.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Wear Reader, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Wear Reader's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 18 complaints being resolved.
  • Wearreader.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The wearreader.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • SSL check indicates that the certificate is not valid, it means that the connection between the server and browser is not secure. We strongly advise against visiting this site or providing any personal or financial information. If you have already done so, we recommend taking immediate action to protect your information.
  • Wear Reader protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
F

Wear Reader App is a joke

Waste of time. Wast of money. Misleading. Let me know if and when there is an app that allows you to view a .pdf file (including pictures and formatting, not just some crappy black and white text) like it would display on a pc. that has scroll, bookmark, and zoom capabilities and I’ll buy it.

Wear Reader Quality app

It seems like a very good app and you can change it a lot so it suits you as the listener. It seems like it would be a very good app to have on apple watch as you can listen to audio books anywhere you are. My only problem is that I wish you could buy books straight from the app rather than having to import books

D

Wear Reader So far so good

I didn’t encounter any problems using my pre-existing ebooks in the epub format and it handled everything quite well. As you can probably imagine, reading books on your watch is not the most senile way of going about it but either way it does it’s job well. Handling PDFs was a bit finicky and that could be improved.

S

Wear Reader Portable and interesting

I love the idea of reading on the go with this app. You basically load up an ebook and you can then read it on the go with your Apple Watch. I love the idea and it's great but the text is kinda small for reading. Nevertheless, this app can only get better, so if you like the idea of reading on the go, you can't go wrong with this app!

D

Wear Reader Just doesn't work

I've been trying for weeks to get books onto my watch but they just won't go. I've tried every supported format and imported them into the phone app and the check box for syncing them to the watch is enabled but they won't show up. I've tried restarting bot the phone and watch, force quitting the app on both and putting both on charge

Wear Reader Quite good

I like having the option to use this with a smartwatch but I feel the screen is too small to fully enjoy the reading experience. That said I’ve noticed many great enhancing features and the design looks very professional. There are also quite a few ways to add your books etc. but iBooks isn’t among them which I hope will be added in the future.

J

Wear Reader Hate it

I was so excited to find an app where I could read a book on my Apple Watch. I paid $1.99 and realized immediately I just wasted that money because as soon as it started, I'm like, do I really want to read one word at a time flashing across the screen? And then my watch screen kept shutting down because of saving the battery life... It's just not a good experience. Frustrating.

R

Wear Reader Interesting but weird

This app is cool in concept. You are supposed to upload a book to the app so you can read on watch, but the watch has such a small screen so how is that possible. I can't claim it impossible thigh because I have not connected my watch yet. One thing I like is that you can upload from Dropbox so you may even be able to upload a magazine or article. Recommend to all with Apple watch.

L

Wear Reader Updated and Flawless

When I first purchased this app and the Apple Watch was new, there were a lot of bugs as there always are in new hardware/software. I initially gave a two-star review because crashes kept the app from opening.

I emailed the developer and he replied right away personally concerned about my issue. I have to say now that I give this developer a lot of credit for fixing the bugs, enhancing the app, and creating something the likes of which the App Store was missing.

Thanks, Jacoh.

E

Wear Reader Didn’t work at all

I had high hopes for this app, the idea seemed really neat. I have an Apple Watch series 4 and I loaded both the iPhone and watch application for this app.. The iPhone app seemed functional in the sense where I could upload ebooks, but when I tried syncing it to my Apple Watch it just remained on a black screen with a loading icon that went nowhere. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I looked carefully at the file types that the app developer instructed using and used only those. Nothing worked. Wasted $1.99. Not a lot but still a waste.

C

Wear Reader I Didnt listen, it doesnt work

I thought id be a lucky one so i ignored the reviews. Its just a black screen on the watch, with a spinning dial that spins forever until the watch locks, never loading, never doing anything. The phone side gives no feedback other than a toggle to sync it to the watch, i toggle it on and have no idea if its been loaded on, its its currently uploading, if it failed, nothing. Just a black screen and a useless phone app. Also literally the only advertised app that has regular reading instead of only speed reading so thats a bummer. Really wish it worked.

Wear Reader Perfect Yet Ever Improving

I got this app back when I first got my watch. It had some bugs and less features but the developer was happy to fix them right away and work on improving the app with any suggestion. It works great and is just so perfect while I am bored at work and can't use my phone. I love the traditional mode and that there is the option for it now. Using Dropbox or iCloud in a way is much more convenient then iBooks ever was. You don't even have to sync your device unlike adding books to iBooks. I love using this app and I am very glad the developer is so open to ideas and suggestions.

J

Wear Reader Great tool

I've found this very useful, just the thing I've been looking for. Great for notes or memorization material.

Speed read doesn't seem practical to me, I like the concept but find that the display going to sleep defeats the purpose.
Scrolling is decent, but I think a single tap page advance would be far more useful and less effort. Even if a slight scroll on the wheel would just advance one page exactly that would keep the screen awake and also be more efficient instead of trying to scroll the material read.

import by sharing, or just through iTunes would be better than Dropbox etc.

H

Wear Reader interesting concept

I have been looking for an app that will let me read books and documents from my wrist. This app works, but is a little quirky. Files take a while to load, and I get a parse error sometimes. However, the developer is extremely responsive. I would love it if I could read on my watch, and then pick up on my phone later. My watch isn't my primary reading device, but I want to be able to read on it when I can't have my phone with me or I have a few minutes to kill. Then, I'd like to be able to pick up later on my phone. Right now, I don't think syncing is possible. If this feature can be added, it would make the app more useful for me. Great start though.

P

Wear Reader 4 stars for a reason

I really like this app. Works like it says, and it's really nice being able to take my books from Dropbox and put them on my watch.

I'm not really a speed reader though. I believe that reading one word at a time can give me a massive headache. However I see that they have implemented a "traditional reading" option where you can read your books like and actual book.

I noticed, however, that if I turn my watch or have to stop for some reason and I come back that the app refreshes and put you all the way at the start of the page, or chapter you started on. This, I believe, is VERY annoying. Mostly because I have to scroll all the way down to where I stopped to pick back up where I left off and if I were to accidentally turn my wrist it does it again. It can be a little frustrating.

However like I said, the app works like it says it does. And that really my only complaint, other than I think it's a little over priced. (Should be $.99 IMO) but all-in-all it's a pretty good app.

If you fix this problem I will rate it a 5 star.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wear Reader I’m dumb or it’s broke

It won’t even open on my Apple Watch just gives the circle of death

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wear Reader Please update

Please note that not all type of books you said work only some of pdf

Wear Reader Customer Reviews Overview

Wear Reader is a popular reading app that has received a lot of positive reviews from users. The app is designed to make reading on your smartwatch or other wearable device easy and convenient. Here are some of the key features and benefits of Wear Reader that users have praised:

- Easy to use: Many users have commented on how simple and intuitive the app is to use. The interface is clean and easy to navigate, and the app is designed to work seamlessly with your wearable device.

- Customizable settings: Wear Reader allows you to customize the font size, color, and other settings to make reading as comfortable as possible. You can also adjust the reading speed and choose from a variety of different voices for text-to-speech.

- Wide range of supported formats: Wear Reader supports a wide range of file formats, including PDF, EPUB, and TXT. This makes it easy to read all kinds of documents on your wearable device.

- Good performance: Users have reported that Wear Reader performs well, with fast loading times and smooth scrolling. The app also uses minimal battery life, so you can read for longer without worrying about running out of power.

Overall, Wear Reader is a highly rated app that is well-suited for anyone who wants to read on their wearable device. With its customizable settings, wide range of supported formats, and good performance, it's a great choice for anyone who wants to read on the go.

Wear Reader In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Wear Reader is clean and modern, providing a pleasant user experience. The layout is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The use of high-quality images and clear product descriptions enhances the overall user experience.

Product Selection and Variety: Wear Reader offers a wide range of products, catering to different styles and preferences. Whether you're looking for classic or trendy eyewear, they have a diverse selection to choose from. The variety of frame shapes, colors, and materials ensures that there is something for everyone.

Pricing and Value for Money: The pricing at Wear Reader is competitive, offering good value for money. The prices are reasonable considering the quality of the products. Additionally, they often have promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save even more.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service at Wear Reader is exceptional. Their team is responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. They promptly address any inquiries or concerns, ensuring a positive experience for their customers. The support provided is reliable and efficient.

Shipping and Delivery: Wear Reader provides fast and reliable shipping. Orders are processed and dispatched quickly, ensuring timely delivery. The packaging is secure, protecting the products during transit. Customers can track their orders, which adds convenience and peace of mind.

Return and Refund Policy: Wear Reader has a fair and transparent return and refund policy. If customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they can easily initiate a return and receive a refund. The process is hassle-free and customer-friendly, demonstrating the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.

Product Quality and Durability: The products offered by Wear Reader are of excellent quality. The frames are sturdy and well-made, ensuring durability. The lenses are clear and provide optimal vision correction. Customers can trust that their eyewear will last and withstand daily use.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: Wear Reader has received positive customer reviews and ratings. Customers appreciate the quality of the products, the prompt customer service, and the overall shopping experience. The high ratings reflect the satisfaction of previous customers, instilling confidence in potential buyers.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Wear Reader maintains an active presence on social media platforms. They regularly engage with their audience by sharing informative and entertaining content. Customers can stay updated on the latest trends, promotions, and new product releases through their social media channels.

Overall Recommendation and Conclusion: Wear Reader is a reliable and customer-oriented eyewear brand. With a user-friendly website, a wide selection of products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service, they provide a positive shopping experience. The high-quality products, transparent policies, and positive customer reviews make Wear Reader a recommended choice for anyone in need of stylish and durable eyewear.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Wear Reader contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Wear Reader?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wear Reader Customer Service. Initial Wear Reader complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wear Reader above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wear Reader. Discuss the issues you have had with Wear Reader and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.