wchovia dealer serviesbill payment

On October 26th I used the Wachovia dealer services website to make a payment on my loan. I printed out the transaction just as it appeared on the screen. On Friday, October 30th, I received a phone call telling me that my payment had been declined for non sufficient funds. First of all I have an agreement with my bank to pay any checks that come in and therefore there should never be an nos check returned nor should there be any request for payment denied. I have gone to their web site again today and resubmitted the informa-
tion as I did on October 26th. Print outs identical so there shoul be no problems. I followed this up with a phone call to their custmer service folks and they even confirmed that the bank I used was First National Bank of Texas. I think Wachovia needs to move into the 21st century and begin the use of debit cards to cut down on the sillyness people are going through now.