Wc Budget Saverslies

when they charged me i canceled. every month since then they have been charging me 24.95 and $1 but once i didnt have the money in there they tried charging it over 2 times a week. finally when i had money in there they charged me 24.95 and gave me credit for $1. when i cld they said they see no transaction of that and i have to write to p.o box 5265 hopkinson [protected] to complain. and they cant give me any other number to call. so i asked for the last trasactions they have doen to my acct and she said there is none but one charge that got declined. they didnt even have the transaction when i cancel and when they refunded my money. so i have over 20 transactions from them and they have no record of it. something is wrong there

• Es
    Esther Nov 20, 2008

they charged my bank account without my permission and i don't know how they got my information

• this company has been taking money out of my account without my concent...

• Ag
    agupta0910 Oct 19, 2009

made the transaction against my card without my permission twice of $24.95.

• Ad
    ADRIAN MENDOZA Dec 27, 2009

THEY CHARGED ME ONCE EACH MONTH SINCE NOVEMBER, I WANT THIS GUYS TO STOP TAKING MY MONEY, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!

• Re
    redhawk9 Jun 18, 2010

I'm having the same problem, but I have no clue who they are. I have tried to contact my CC company, but even they don't know who the company is. If anyone has any idea's, I would appreciate the information.

Charles Saunders Jun 03, 2016

took money out of my checking account. don't know what for,
    as far as i know i did not ok it.

• De
    Dee3897 Jun 03, 2016

I was looking up in my Wal Mart Money Card account today and was going to check the balance and noticed something was off and when I looked into it. It says Budget Savers charge of 24.99 or something like that. I was like who is these people. I checked the phone number and called and they say that they're business hours are Monday through Friday. I want to know what to do because I am not going to pay these who I don't even know who they are.

• Bu
    budget saver. Jun 03, 2016

this company took money out of my account i want to cancel what ever it is and don't know how. they can put the money back on my account cause i will never use it

• Bu
    budget saver. Jun 03, 2016

i did not know they took money out of my account until i called and was told and i want my money back...

• Da
    Dakota9999 Jun 03, 2016

I can not get in contact with the number given [protected]. Do not have any idea who this company is, nor do I know what I allegedly have received that I am being charged directly out of my account. Will notify the bank to stop all transaction.