Having problems with Watchismo?

355 Hartz Ave., Suite A
Danville, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Watchismo.

Complaints & Reviews

WatchismoDid not receive order

About five weeks ago I placed my order and since then I heard nothing from Watchismo and have no idea where my order is.
Nothing was delivered and they don't reply to my messages. I decided to write a complaint about this website because they took my money and did not deliver the product.
I don't know will I ever receive anything but this whole situation already tell a lot about Watchismo. I can understand that problems might happen, but they could at least tell me about that!
Will not order from them again!

www.watchismo.comNo tracking number, no communication

I bought 2 pairs of watches from the company www.watchismo.com. I placed the order, but I paid through Western Union, ‘coz the transaction through the website was impossible and error occurred all the time. The rep contacted me and provided the confirmation info, but he promised to send the tracking number. I waited 2 weeks already and still haven’t received anything from these scammers. I sent tons of emails, but still no response. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Hello Irene,
        This is the Official Watchismo.com Customer Support Team (www.watchismo.com). We strongly believe you may have our company confused with another as we do not accept Western Union as a payment method. At Watchismo.com we offer a secure and trusted online shopping experience using data-encrypted checkouts with credit cards and offer the secured option to pay using PayPal. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. Please contact us directly at [protected]@watchismo.com.

Watchismo.comThey charged me for the return, but didn't refund

Don’t buy from the company www.watchismo.com. Bad products, services and attitude. I bought 2 pairs of watches from them, but they were so bad that I returned my order. After that they didn’t reply to my emails and didn’t provide refund. But 2 weeks later they provided the bill for the return and postage. I was shocked, but they didn’t mention about refund. The worst company, so please, warn other people and post comments about your things with them.

Hello Felis,
          We would like to apologize for your past shopping experience with us. We strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases and overall experience with us.
          Please send us over an email including your original order number to [protected]@watchismo.com and we would be happy to look further into this past issue and come to a mutual resolution.

Hope to hear from you soon!
          Watchismo Customer Support

Watchismo.comWatchismo has horrible customer service, and really horrendously skewed return policies

Watchismo has horrible customer service, and really horrendously skewed return policies. Any of these watches can be bought through another vendor, and speaking from experience...any other vendor would be a better place to buy.

Hello Marroka,
            Please send us over an email including your original order number to [protected]@watchismo.com and we would be happy to look further into this past issue.

Hope to hear from you soon!
            Watchismo Customer Support