The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Waste Management [WM] — so wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Garbage wasn't picked up on normal day, had to call next day. They said someone would come out and pick it up by end of day, did not happen. Called 2nd time and explained again what happened, said someone would be out by end of day, did not show. Called 3rd time and same scenario. 4th day called again which is now 2 days away from normal pickup and the agent had no clue what day it was or what was going on and tried to argue with me why having a monopoly is a good thing. I asked to please give me another co. that could pick up my garbage, he couldn't, so I said thanks for nothing. Waste Management has terrible customer service and the thing is you can when you have no one to compete against. And the really stupid thing is I live a block away from their dump location.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges
- Waste Management - overcharged
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees
- Waste Management - ethics
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions
- Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans